Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Mrs. Parker-Taylor. The new name was going to take some getting used to, but in the best way. It made Lizzie giddy every time she thought about it - thought about her wife. She'd known for years that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Daisy, but getting engaged and planning a wedding were two very different things, especially with Lizzie effectively working two jobs. But it was done, the wedding had happened, and it had been one of the most beautiful days of Lizzie's life. And the stress was over. The planning was over, the organising was over, it was all done. Nothing left but to relax and enjoy being married.

Rarotonga wouldn't have been Lizzie's first choice for a honeymoon, but the more they had talked about it the more she liked the idea. She was definitely more of a cold weather person, but she got plenty of that at home. A honeymoon was all about a break from the normal, and there was absolutely no denying that this was a break. "So, want to bet how long it takes me to get a sunburn?" Lizzie teased as she laid out beach towels for her and Daisy. "I'm guessing an hour, even through sunscreen."

What is in a name? A lot, to Daisy. Names were important to her. They held meaning, history, they brought identity to a person. Daisy never wanted to change her surname; being a Parker was always important to her. She loved the relationship she had with her family, and the connection she had to her ancestors with her name. But she loved Lizzie. Lizzie was just as important to her. Lizzie was her life now, and she would do anything for her. Daisy was ecstatic that they chose a hyphened name. That way, both their important parts of life could stay with them as they continued down their new journey of life together, married. It was such an exciting thing to be a part of. To get to say, yes this is the person I will be spending the rest of my life with. This is the person I love, and will always love. To make a commitment, it was just all...exhilirating.

Daisy was over the moon that they were going to Raro. She skipped onto the sand, barefoot, a huge grin on her face. She spun around to her wife when she spoke, giggling and moving towards her placing her hands on Lizzie's face, cupping it gently. "I'll still love you, even if you're as red as a Gryffindor scarf."

Lizzie giggled at Daisy's reply, leaning in to quickly kiss her, unable to resist with the warmth of Daisy's hands on her cheeks. "It'd be on brand at least." She said with a cheeky grin, wiggling her eyebrows. "House pride doesn't end with graduation..." Lizzie had definitely been adding more green and orange to her possessions since signing with the Kea, but the vast majority of things she owned were still red and/or gold, including her beach towel. "What do you want to do first?" She asked, smiling warmly. "Swim or sunbathe?"

Daisy smiled into the kiss that Lizzie gave her, giggling at her comment. She hoped that the butterfly feeling her stomach, the tingling on her lips, never ever left her. Daisy loved the way Lizzie made her feel. Upon hearing her wife's question, Daisy cackled, and threw her towel on the ground. "What kind of question is that!?" She exclaimed, grabbing Lizzie's hand and making to drag her down the beach, straight into the water.

Lizzie couldn't help a yelp of laughter, heart light as she let Daisy pull her into the crystal-blue water. It was much warmer than the lakes and oceans back home, and though she missed the chill it was nice not having that sudden jolt of shock. She laughed, immediately letting go of Daisy's hand to splash her eagerly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back