Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
Jamie sat on the swings at the park as he swang back and forth lost in thoughts about what he would do when he finally reached his new school. Hogwarts was almost within reach and he could not wait for his training to become, he would also get to see some of his other friends at the school, and hopefully he would be in the same house as some of them. That was something else he wondered what house he would be in when he got thier, he favored slytherin but only because many said that powerful wizards came from their, or ravenclaw where the smart ruled supreme. He also could not wait to get his wand , his new weapon that would replace his bokken until break, it would be hard to give up with his sword but he was unsure if the school would allow him to carry it around anyway.

Jamie wondered about home, he wonder how the master was and all of his brothers when he heard someone approach casuing him to snap his head in the direction of the sound.

Tara had been in this new country for only a few days and it was amazing and still overwhelming. today she had sought out the park. she had liked the park from the first moment she had arrived here. today she had brought her easel and pad as well as her paints. she had seen a beautiful flower by the pond and today she wanted to paint it. however as she was coming past the playground she saw a boy look around at her. "hello" she said in her strong indian accent. "what are you doing here" she said hoping to make a couple of friends here before she started school.
OOCOut of Character:
I know i said i wasn't going to rp her but i couldn't help it.

"Hi!I am just sitting and thinking, My name is James but you can call me Jamie!" James said with an easy smile as he swung slightly back on the swing and began to move slightly back and forth in a casual uncommitted kind of way. He had been in New Zealand since the start of summer and now with it fast coming to an end he had made only a few friends and the ones he did have he was unsure of like Stefan his future boss, or the crazy hair colored girl he met in the park. He did not even know if they did go to school and if so if they were going to his new school and home. Jamie looked at the girl and smiled he had not met many people and so her accent was different from the normal ones he was used to, he wondered where she was from.

Tara smiled as the boy introduced himself. "hello, Im Tara" she said smiling brightly at him. "i'm just here do draw a pretty flower. but it isn't urgent, it will be there later". she wasn't sure what to say, where she had come from it was such a tight knit community she had grown up in so she had known everyone there since she was tiny so introductions were pretty useless.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry its short, i cant think

"What kind of flower, back home where I am from we have beautiful cherry blossoms that bloom and people come from far and wide to sit for hours and draw them. Where are you from?" Jamie asked as he hopped of the swing and walked over to the girl, he loved plants and animals and wanted to see what things the world away from Japan had to offer.Jamie looked around trying to figure out what flower the girl had been so interested in.

"i'm not entirely sure but i think it is an iris, i'm new here, i'm from india Tara said smiling. leading the boy over to the pond where she had seen the flower the other evening. "What's it like japan? the cherry blossom sounds beautiful" she said wondering what the rest of the world was like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back