Blowing off the cobwebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris Turner

OOC First Name
Dakota
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey Everyone! So I have about three out of six characters not doing anything so I'll post them here. If your interested PM me or post in this topic!

So first off we have:

</FONT>
Bailey Chase​
<i>
</i>
Banner_zps27d423d2.png

Bailey is a 15 year old Beauxbatons student who sort of has no friends at the moment due to the fact that her only friend has moved to Hogwarts NZ (See Riley Below.) She's sullen, moody, and needs someone to cheer her up. Any student around her age (i.e 14-16) will be welcomed and from any school.

Next we have:

Owen Youngs​
<i>
</i>
Banner_zps340bebb9.jpg

Owen is 25 and graduated from Hogwarts Scotland. He was a Gryffindor and Chaser for the house team, he was also a prefect. now he teaches at HogwartsNZ, as the Flying Professor. He could be a mentor, extra Flying lessons etc. I also want him to have a Boyfriend around his age. He likes to fly (obvs) party and travel.

And Lastly:

Riley Lawrence​
<i>
</i>
Baner_zps90832d9a.png
<FONT font="Georgia">

Riley is a sort of posh, Beauxbatons transfer, who is usually comparing Hogwarts to her old school. She doesn't like it there and wants to go back to Beauxbatons, but she can't. For her I'd like her to try and make friends, and maybe an enemy. Someone hopefully in her own year as well maybe above. (don't ask why she's wet in the pic, I don't know why I choose it!)

that's it for now, I also have two other characters not doing anything, but they're awaiting applications so I'll post them separately when/if they get successful! thanks for reading!- Kota

Hey!

So for Bailey I have Gemma. I actually don't have much of a personality for her yet, because I've not had much chance to develop her, but I know she's kind of timid. She is a Beauxbatons girl aswell, so it could be nice to have her and Bailey interact, see what happens? She's a fifth year at the school.

Sorry for the super late reply, OMG. Anyway yes! That'd be super cool, Maybe Bailey could help you develop her more? so they're in the same year and school so it all works. d'you wanna start or shall I?

I don't know if this would work, but we could certainly try a James/Owen Young 'advanced extra lessons' roleplay. That'd be interesting

I think that would work, they'd get along, seeing as they are/were both in gryffindor. He has a massive sense for house pride, and sorta favours Gryffindors. I'm sure it'll work

Jordan/Owen could work. They both went to Hogwarts Scotland, Jordan was a Ravenclaw and keeper for the team and Captain only a few years younger so they would probably know each other an could connect through Quidditch as Owen teaches it and Jordan still plays for the Falmouth Falcons. So everything could work for them!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back