OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hunter was going for his second rose of the day. It was breakfast time so that was the best place to find people was in Great Hall at the tables. He had passed the Hufflepuff table calling for Allison Beckett and someone said she was a Gryffindor so the boy decided to try the Gryffindor table and start calling for her "Allison Beckett? I got a yellow rose for Allison Beckett!" he said somewhat loud so she could hear him, hopefully she was there.

@Allison Beckett

Allison had been busy trying to decide how to spend her afternoon when she heard someone call her name. "Hey," she greeted, raising her hand. Who had sent her something? Stanis maybe?

"Allison Beckett?" he said making sure it was the right girl. He grabbed the yellow rose he had for her and extended his arm to offer it to her "Here. You received a yellow rose" he said smiling. Hunter could not help but notice her red robes "Are tou a Gryffindor?" he asked.

Thank you for your friendship

From Stanislaw

Allie took the rose and set it beside her plate when the boy that delivered it seemed to want to talk. She had peeked at the note and recognized the handwriting, admittedly feeling a little silly now that she saw what color he had chosen for her. "Yeah, Gryffindor," She responded, half paying attention. "What's your name?" She asked.

Hunter was happy that the girl chose to keep a conversation going "I'm Hunter, a first year Hufflupuff" he said proudly. He was probably the only one that said things like that with proud. "How is your Valentine's day going so far?" he asked curious if she recieved any more roses.

Allison smiled at him. "Nice to meet ya, Hunter. I'm Allie." She knew he already knew her name, but still. "It's alright, you're the only person I've run into today. How about you? How's your day going?" She asked.

Hunter smiled at the girl, she seemed nice "Going good too. This whole thing of delivering roses is way more fun that I thought it would be" he said with a laugh, he liked meeting so many new people "Well, I gotta go and keep on delivering the roses. I'll see you around Allie" he said with a wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back