Lidiya Kozlova

Lukyan's Spawn 🖤 Veela Blooded ✨ Morbid Curiosity
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Liddy was kinda enjoying herself a bit with delivering these roses. She didn't rush, she took her time walking slow and reading the private notes to herself. One note she read about the Nixon boy and some other male student. This time around the rose of choice was red, Liddy reached the Syltherin's table setting the basket down. "Liam, is there a Liam here?" Liddy asked with very little interest in actually identifying the boy.

Liam walked into the Great Hall with a sleepy face. He hadn't been sleeping so good. And he hated it. Now he wasn't so good looking as he always was. But on the other hand perhaps the girls thought he had been working really hard for his study. Liam knew which period it was but he forgot to send roses. How stupid! It was his thing.. But now he wasn't single, he had a girlfriend. And she wouldn't like it if he send roses to other girls. Liam sometimes wondered why he was with Athena still. She was pretty ofcourse! And a great girl, but it didn't gave him the space he sometimes desired. When a girl called out his name he looked up from his breakfast to her. He put on his charming smile and looked to the younger girl. '' Well yes. Is a pretty lady looking for me? Where can I help you with Miss?'' He asked the girl and was curious where she came from.

Liddy nose scrunched up in disgust, she nowhere flattered by his comment. "Call me when you drop dead, that'll get you somewhere," the dull eyed girl advice him. It probably will, knowing Liddy. Liddy place the rose in front of him, "Yeah, you got a rose and note from some guy name, Nixon," Liddy let slipped, not even caring she had read the sender's personal thought. "Sounds like he enamored by you, best way to swing."

you mean more to me than you know.
i wish we could spend more time together.

Love
Nixon xxx

Liam looked to the girl that called him. She didn't seemed familliar to him and she kind of looked a bit weird. But she was girl and she wasn't ugly so? The girl was kind of tough and it made Liam laugh, it did nothing to him. He was too full of himself to be embarresed or rejected.
'' Oeh.. Spicy!'' Liam than said with a wink and grinned. He just liked girls who were not so easy to begin with. That was why he and Athena were together, she wasn't a puppy too that followed him around. When the blonde girl gave him the red rose and than said from who it was he frowned. '' How did you know? You aren't supposed to read what's inside them. Or you have read it because you are curious and want to see if I have a girlfriend?'' He than said. But than he reminded himself of what the girl had said. Nixon? That was no Athena? Nixon was his best friend. And no girl at all. Why did he send a red rose? Or the girl was just messing with him. He took the note from the girl quickly and read it. Love Nixon.. that did seem a bit strange. They were just friends, and he knew that Liam liked girls and had a girlfriend! Liam was a bit confused by it and didn't knew how to react. '' Why are you even giving out roses. It doesn't seem like you like it that much.'' Liam than said a bit annoyed.

Liddy shrugged, "It was open, so I read it," she reverted to a dull stare once more. Liddy observed the boy read the note, he seemed very surprised by the note. Liddy figured he wasn't expecting that from Nixon. A boy she actually meant today, and probably read the note sent to him as well. "Your first mistake is assuming you know what I like. We never spoken before," Liddy's browse rose slightly, barely they rose but they did. "I'll leave you to your note, it's fair to say you have some things to consider," the girl already reached for her basket and began to walk off to continue with her deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back