Bleeding scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Peakocks

Having crashed into a tree during flying lessons, Crystals arm had terrible scratches on it and it was bleeding. She arrived in the hospital wing looking around for the nurse and at the same time trying not to get blood on the floor.

" Oh dear! Let me fix that," and she pulled out her wand. " There no what happened?"

Crystal pulled her torn sleeve up to let her see the cuts better and said,"Well we were chasing snitches in flying lessons and I sorta followed one into a tree at top speed!" she grimaced apologeticaly. "It really hurts!"she added winking in pain.

" Ouch! Well your..." then Kenli saw another scratche and it had a piece of tree in it. " Wait, Kenli took her wand and took it out. Ok. Feel better now?

"Thats much better thanks!"she said while she cheked to see if there were any more scratches. While searching her eyes fell on her torn sleeve. "You wouldn't know how to fix this by any chance, would you?"she asked holding up the remains of her sleeve.

Kenli laughed, "Sorry I don't know how to fix that. You might have to get a new one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back