Bleak Street Visit.

"Wow that's quite a full house." Maya couldn't relate but being in Hogwarts she sort of knew what he meant. Her dormmates and those younger than her, had always gotten on Maya nerves. There always the one who played around to much when she be attempting to study, gossiping non-stop, and ones who thought they were better than anyone else. "Its only me and my mom." thank goodness for that she thought. Maya didn't have the needs to mention her father, he was locked away for a while, but their relationship wasn't as strong because he was contain. Still she loved her father, and wouldn't wish for any other. "My house is built on top of our shop in Salem, its pretty peaceful there." Maya shrugged than looked at Woody, reach up for his hair again to make it messy. "Grease ball." she teased laughing.

"Yeah, it is." Woody laughed. "It's been that way most of my life though. Even when I was born I already had two brothers." He shrugged. "I can't really imagine life any other way. What's it like having just your mum?? Doesn't it get really boring??" Woody couldn't see how being stuck with her mum all the time could be any fun. "It must be nice having a peaceful house though. The closest we get to quiet is at night and even then there's alwas someone getting up and walking around." Woody ducked and managed to dodge her hand when she went for his hair again. He laughed and went behind her, wrapping his arms round so she couldn't get him again. "Mwahaha. You have been caught by my lethal trap." He put on his best dracula accent.

"Its peaceful at night time when were closing. But during the day it gets really busy dealing with customers all the time. So it could be a bit overwhelming, and interesting at the same time. You never know who you'll meet when your running your own shop." few times Maya met famous wizard novelist, they are the one she hope to meet whenever she got the chance to. It was her mother Gwen that booked them to visit and sign autographs for their latest books, but most of the time they come back very enthrall by the witches shop.

Maya started to laugh when he ducked by her attempt to mess his hair again. This was a odd behaviour even for her, so when he felt his arms wrapped around her waist she deeply blushed, trying to escape from his light grip. "Ah okay no touchy." she chuckle swaying away from his grip, nearly brawling at his impression. "Please that was weak. You just made Dracula roll over in his grave ashamed." she laughed again. Maya was actually enjoying the company of a stranger for once, it made her rush a little.

Woody shrugged. "It sounds cool to me. You get the best of both worlds." He smiled. "You get the hustle and bustle of the day in th shop and you also get the pace and quet of just having your mum. Sounds like heaven to me. I get the hustle and bustle but peace and quiet seems to be impossible in my house." He chuckled at the thought of how impossible it would be for everyone to be quiet. There was always someone who had noise to make. "Believe me, having a brother who can play guitar and a sister who cn play drums is not a good thing." He shook his head.
Woody let go of her and laughed. He liked Maya. She seemed to be able to make him forget about his problems just by talking to him. It was odd but true. He had just never met anyone that could do that to him. He put on a fake shocked face. "I'll have you know I am very well known for my Dracula impression." He joked as he walked along beside her. "Plus, do vampires actually have graves?? Wouldn't they like have their head chopped off and then get burned at the stake or something like that??" He shrugged.

"Last time I heard they were pale and sleeped in coffins?" Maya laughed, her olive tone brighten, as she suddenly forgot why she was here. "No way your brother and sister play? That's awesome." her simple American accent lighten, as she didn't feel so tense anymore. "I was hoping to open up my establishment here, and possibly have half of it into a coffee house or something along the line. Maybe a stage for musician to showcase their talent." she than remembered again, as she thought about it more. It would be a lot different than the book of shadows in Salem. If Maya could get it open, she would built it the way she would want it to look like, "Sounds good right?" she half way turned to Woody.

"I agree that it's awesome but it also adds to the noise in the house and can be annoying." He smiled. He always thought Lily and Jerrod were very talented but when he wanted peace and quiet, music wasn't great. "It sounds great. I'd go. This place needs brightening up. A coffee shop would be just the right thing." He grinned as he thought about having more people come here to go to the coffee shop. "If you need any help with it then just ask me. I should probably get a job anyway. A coffee shop would be perfect for me." He shrugged.

"I agree. That kind of shop will do well around here." Maya looked around, still no place had appear right for her taste. "It won't just be a coffee shop though." she looked back at Woody a small smile linger behind her pinkish lips. "You working at my shop? Hmmm, sounds tempting." she slightly chuckle. "Willing to take orders from someone a bit younger than you?"she ponder, as false images came sweeping into her head. "I am a bit bossy, so says my mom" she brag with a wicked smirk.

"What else will it be??" He smiled curiously. "I take orders from my eleven year old sister everyday. Taking orders from you will be a piece of cake. Seriously. Everyone in the house is overprotective of our little sister because she's our only sister and I have six brothers. If I didn't do what she told me then I'd have six guys on me." He laughed. Five of his six brothers were younger than him but it still left him outnumbered. "My sister is the queen of bossy. So is my mum." He laughed again.

"Ah I see.." Maya could relate to that, she continue to stare at Woody with a bit of interest. "Your family is huge, I never met someone who had that many.." she claimed. "Your sisters sounds like the first years back at Hogwarts.." she rolled her eyes a little annoyed.. "Well my shop would probably be built different from my mothers. Are you free now?" Maya asked him as she looked around Bleak streets. No one was paying much attention to them, and Maya was getting rather bored just wondering around. "I can show you?"

"Yeah. Mum's pregnant again as well. So are two of my cousins and my brother's wife. Our house is mad. Really. Getting out of there for even two seconds is heaven at the moment. Stress levls have rocketed." He laughed slightly. "My sister's starting at Hogwarts New Zealand in September. All I can say is thank Merlin she's getting out the house." He smiled. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead." He grinned as he walked with her where she was taking her.

Maya grabbed for his hand, and apprated them out of here. It was a long distant from New Zeland to Salem but they possesed magic, so it was piece of cake.

((I will Link you to a rp))
http://i43.tinypic.com/35i4nbq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back