Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Boomslang venom Core
It was lunch time when she finished delivering with Professor Kain's rose. Still wanted to go on without stopping but her hunger was imminent. Alec decided to go back down the Great Hall while checking her basket of roses. Three more to go and one of the people she might spot in the Hall. Entering again the vast room, everything that went down earlier was already forgotten. The Hufflepuff took a peek on the Ravenclaw table and spotted a different person from her list. She approached the table and gracefully said, "Hudson, I have a delivery for you." Alec smiled warmly at him as she took the rose out and was handing it to him.

Hudson had hardly noticed that Valentine's Day had snuck up on the school. It wasn't that he wasn't interested in someone but he just spent so much time not focusing on love things and rather spent his time on classes and his friendships that he just didn't noticed. The moment he saw flowers being passed around the great hall in the morning he realized he had missed a chance to send a certain person a pink rose. He felt bad but was more surprised when he heard someone saying his name. He looked up at a girl probably a few years younger than he was. "Oh, uh, thanks," he said unsure about taking the rose but taking the pink rose anyways. Was there another Hudson this was meant for?

She could tell the man was having thoughts about the rose she was giving to him but he took it somehow. Alec basically knows the upper and some lower students in the school and she's sure this is the Hudson written on her list. "Umm, I'm sorry that it doesn't have a letter with it. So, you and I don't have a clue who sent it ... Not that I peek on the letters though." That was a bit awkward for her, Alec wasn't the nosy type but do love some gossips from time to time.

Hudson was surprised when the girl said there was no letter. Now he couldn't be fully sure who sent him a rose. That made him feel a little better about not sending a rose to the person he was crushing on, just in case. He did take the rose and place it down next to him trying to not get his head worked up around who might have sent it, instead he nodded and said, "Thank you anyways," to the girl while glancing around the Great Hall to see if maybe the sender was watching the interaction. That was his only hope at the moment.

Alec nod with a smile as the man thanked her. "No worries, well, you enjoy the rest of your day ... and I wouldn't worry about the sender. As long as they see you happy, they're happy too." The Hufflepuff waved goodbye and went on her way for her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back