Blane and Arnold

Blane Bailey

Blane stood outside the leaky cauldron and waited for Arnold to join him. They had just met in the leaky cauldron and were already really good friends. Blane smiled to himself and waited

Arnold hurriedly went down to meet Blane, he can't remove the smile on his face since he meet Blane, he was just so glad he made a wonderful friend. Arnold went outside and saw how beautiful the place was, then he saw Blane "Hey Blane!" Arnold said waving at him "Did I let you wait to long" Arnold asked

"Awesome" Blane said "Lets get walking." Blane began to walk. He turned around and called over to his friend as he walked away "Lets do the grand tour but theres no bus so you will just have to walk. Use the legs god gave you."

"Cool" Blane said. "What do you mean, is it hard? Wait let me check to see if my glasses are in my bag." Blane said stopping and bending down to his bag. He rumaged through it until he came across a small box. He open the box and took out his glasses. He closed the bag and stood back up. The glasses were a nice red color and the glass in them was pretty thin. "I just got them and i dont like them much."

((I got back on though not for long))

"Well not really. I can see really close up things but not really far away things. Its either called long sightedness or short sightedness. Not sure which" Blane explained "I bought them when i at home in Perth about a week ago. Glasses are quite expensive. Anyway now that i can see better, lets keep going." Blane said

"Your maybe a.... long sightedness" Arnold thought "Well, it's better to have glasses so you can see clearly" he said and they both started to walk again "Magical Menagerie, where we buy pets" Arnold said stoping and peering to it's window

"Same here" Arnold said "Your actually reading my mind" Arnold said jokely "Yeah, we sure gonna visit there later, and there's Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop" he said pointing at the shop "Well, it's what it says, did you buy your stuffs here?" he asked

Arnold laugh with Blane "I also bought my stuffs at the second hand store, and I saw their price are much more cheaper than this other shops" he said beaming "So, are you done shopping with all your supplies?" he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back