Third Year

House:
~GRYFFINDOR~

Our Relationship:
Aquaintances
Name Basis
Annoyances (for now at least)

Our History:
I've met you a few times and our last encounter wasn't exactly on the easiest of terms. In fact I was more than a little pissed at you because of all the hell you had put Lily through (but of course I was dealing with my own "abandonment" issues at the time :p). I leant you my owl, Lavender, because Lily needed one for you to use. And of course with her being one of my best friends I had to say yes. I'm hoping that we may eventually be able to become friends, but just remember that I love Lily to death...you break her heart, I break your face. :p

Have we RPed? If so, link them here:
(I'll have to go and find them and add them later on :D )

Link to your Relationship Thread:
Kat's Thread

Name: Cloe Lestrange
House & Graduation Year: Slytherin, 1999
Our Relationship:
Mother
Protective Over You

Our History: I am your mother and you are my son. I will admit that I was not always there throughout most of your childhood, and I do regret that we have never been as close as we should be. However I like to think that I was there when your stepfather passed away. There are things that I kept from you in the past and one of them was who your biological father is. Almost two years ago now, I took you away from our home. If I ever gave you the impression that I was not sorry for doing that, then I hope you come to know that I do. Yet it was something that had to be done. Now that you have run away from me, I am very angry with you, as much as I am hurt. In time you will understand and until then I can only hope that you come back.

RPs We've Had Together: [will add later]

michael_cera-3-1.jpg

Name: Kale Thomas
House & Year: Slytherin & Fourth Year
Our Relationship: Close Friends
Our History: Blake is a cool guy. Never have butted heads with the kid; which is a good thing. I'm glad to call him my friend. He's really good at quidditch and an all around cool guy. Whenever he's around we're destined to have a good time, though I've gotta admit I haven't hung out with him much since he has returned. I hope to change that.

LilyAviPic-1.jpg

Name: Lily Potter

House & Year: Ravenclaw 7year

Our Relationship: Protective over you, Past but still in love with you, My first love in so many ways

Our History: We started out as friends, I believe helping you get away from a few girls that were a bit overzealous for your attentions. I seem to remember an incident falling into the lake? Soon, our friendship turned into more and we became a couple. When your mother kidnapped you away from school after we came back from Christmas holidays at your house, we were seperated and unable to speak for close to a year. It was a miracle that you escaped, and came back to find me! I was so mad at you, but soon worked past that and we were together again. I am excited to see where our relationship goes in the years to come.

Sadly, I was stupid and we are now apart. I should have been stronger, fought harder against what happened. At this point, it is all regrets. Hopefully we can at least be able to be friends with each other again since you are the most amazing guy out there.

Name:Maddiie Hollawarth
House & Year:Hufflepuff 5th year
Our Relationship:A friend from the past
Our History:I would say we had lots of fun exploring together in our past history. You was a cool buddeh, even after I feel and tripped over that log, ((Laughs)). Anyways am glad that your back, with the lovely :wub: Lily n__n. Hope you don't leave and at least make it up to your 7th year, should take my own advice :woot:
Link To Your Relationship Thread:ItsIts on meh siggy

Name:Andrew Bruke
House & Year:Slytherin, 3rd
Our Relationship: Distant friends, house friends.
Our History: We were basically talking since we were on Qudditch team. And you became the Captain so I see you as my role model because I like your Qudditch so much.Andrew looks forward to have more RP's with Blake.
Link To Your Relationship Thread:Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back