blake and pez

Pez Rolin

pez was still running after him."would you please let me explain!"pez said. hoping he would let her get her story straigt.

(((sssooooo sorry i didn't notice you'd posted here!!! :unsure: ))))

Zoe had just left the common room, and was walking towards the stairs when she saw from the corner of her eye, Blake and Pez were talking about something. She then got an idea.

She moved so she was out of sight, then pulled some fudge from her pocket. thank goodness i keep this stuff on me at all times. she thought to herself. She ripped off a piece and ate it.

Instantly, she felt her hair getting shorter, she felt her body getting a little muscular, and bigger. She quickly pulled out her compact mirror after about 30 seconds, to make sure her transformation was complete.

Putting the fudge back into her pocket, she waited for them to finish talking, she didn't want to be too rude to them.

Kale got a note from Zoe for him to meet her down in the dungeons in 5 minutes. He put his book away upstairs and headed down, past the common room and into the dark dungeons. Kale saw a guy with firey red hair standing next to the door of the dungeons and assumed it was Zoe, "Zoe?" he asked with a laugh. "Merlin...I hope that's you, or else I made an even bigger ass of myself."

Zoe turned and saw Kale standing there looking confused, then she remembered her transformation. "Yeah, sorry it's me. Zoe, err I mean Zack." She said, then took the fudge out of her pocket again, "Here eat this." She whispered, while giving him the fudge with no other comment.

864u8bd.gif

(His original name was Paul, but i think that is too random, so I renamed him Zack)

Kale looked at Zoe and took the piece of gender fudge, and plopped it in his mouth, it tasted like a nomal piece of candy you could purchase at Honeydukes. In a matter of mere seconds, he began to feel his hair get longer, his face changing and a Slytherin uniform dress taking place of his tie and slacks. He looked at Zoe and laughed, "Bahaha, I have boobs!" Kale snickered, and thought outloud, "Zack? Okay...my name is...Karen."

6ss4m14.jpg

Zoe wanted to burst out laughing because of how Kale looked. She was sure that she looked equally funny, if not more. She took a deep breath, and turned into the direction of the two slytherins.

She walked out, and said in her now deep voice, "Hey, I'm Zack Whittleford. I'm sort of lost, can you help me?" She said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Thanks, well, I'm a first year Slytherin, how about you?" She asked, trying not to laugh.

She quickly turned her head behind her giving Kale a look, to signify him to come out too, then turned back to Pez.

Kale walked out from the darkness and looked around the dungeon, he put on a face as if he was scared and batted his eye lashes. "Gee, it sure is spooky down here." he said with a girly giggle. Kale walked up to Pez and Zoe and smiled at them, "Hi, my name is Karen...Karen--" Kale thought for a moment, he couldn't think of a last name. "--Black. Karen Black." he confirmed. "What are you guys doing down here?" he asked with a giggle.

"I was just asking for help, I seem to be lost." She said, "How about you?" She said, acting all masculin.

(Sorry, I have to go to work now, won't be done til around 10)

Zoe turned to Kale, and said, "Hey, I'm Zack, Zack Whittleford" She said, then stuck her hand out to shake his.

Blake watched the strange girl and boy walk up to Pez and himself, his expression didn't lighten. Considering the current situation, which should have been obvious to the both of them, Karen and Zack should've had the decency to butt out of his 'conversation' with Pez, even if he wasn't saying much. He folded his hands across his chest and glared coldfully at the pair.

pez looked back at blake and saw how annoyed he looked.
"do you have a problem? just because your acting like the world revolves around you. and guess what it don't. just because you wanna be an ass to me and make sure i hate you doesn't mean you have to act like that to everyone."pez said getting vey mad at blake for being that way.

Zoe turned to Blake, and said, "What? Did we bug you or something?" in her masculin voice, not even sure if they really had interupted something. Nothing seemed to be going on.

[Out of Character - I am unsure whether or not both Blake and Pez want this type of adversarial relationship, but I would ask that you use language more appropriate for a school setting please]

((i thought we already discussed that our characters would stay FRIENDS for your character's sake and for rika's! and blake was not being an ass to you.. you just assume so becuase of the fact that he doesn't like your character <_< ))

Blake was shocked by Pez's outburst, "Oh so these two randomly butting in isn't a good reason to be ticked off?" he asked, trying to lighten his voice, although he failed completely. "And soooorryy i'm such an a$$, just grow up and deal with it, and maybe get it drilled into your head that not everyone's as NICE as you expected!" he said shouting now. He turned back to Zack, "Yes you are!" he said ignoring Pez's last comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back