Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was yet again thinking something deeply in her mind and can't concentrate on her surroundings. She just made friends with her enemies and yet, she was still thinking to change herself immediately, to be good to everyone just like the old times. Lexi sigh as she went into the great hall for a lunch with her teddy bear in her arms, she was really fond about that teddy bear that her sister gave to her, it was the only memory she had left to her. As she walked in the way where slytherin house table and gryffindor house table are near to each other, in her bussyness on her teddy bear Lexi didn't know that she sat at the Gryffindor table. As she sat at the Gryffindor table without knowing, Lexi started to take food placing onto her plate when she heard gasps behind her. But she ignored it and continue placing food on her plate while the teddy bear in on the table.

Sui Chin stared blankly as the food started to appear on the table. She glanced at the other girl who seems to ignore her existence. Shocking to find out that she was wearing a Slytherin robes. "Uhmm" she said looking at the girl beside her. Sui Chin gently poked the girls back to gain her attention. She then smiled trying to befriend the Slthytherin.

As Lexi started to ate her food, someone poked her back. She stopped eating and turned to looked who it was, it was a little Gryffindor girl, Lexi furrowed her brow as why a Gryffindor poking her back when she's sitting at the Slytherin table? The girl who poked her seems nice and cute too. "Beg your pardon but why did you poked me?" Lexi told the girl smiling, Lexi was acting good now as she's over of being evil.

The Slytherin girl finally looked at Sui Chin, she covered her mouth before saying anything. "Uhmm your seating at the Gryffindor's house table" she said shyly to her. Waiting for her reaction Sui Chin nibbled her food still staring at the girl.

Lexi can't totally understand what the girl is saying, she on the Gryffindor table? that would be going to happen. Lexi looked behind her because if she only saw the wall she's on the Slytherin table but when she looked back, she saw her friends starring at her. Lexi looked back at the girl and smiled, "My mistake but its fine, just don't looked back my house table." She told her and smiled again, "I'm Lexi anyway and you are?" Lexi asked digging on her own food.

Sui Chin listened to the word Lexi was saying, she just nodded and smile. As the girl introduced herself she did the same. "I'm Sui Chin, pleasure to meet you" she said shyly. She then took a bite of her food, slowly swallowing it and still looking at Lexi smiling.

"You have a nice name." She told her and smiled while munching on her brocolli, how she loves brocolli with dressing on it. But Lexi sigh on her mind, Sui Chin doesn't know her very well so she can befriend this younger girl. Everyone that knows her fear her or at least hate her for being evil to them for the pass years. "So, how are you?" Lexi asked Sui Chin while drinking on her apple juice.

"Thanks" she said giggling to herself. She stared at her as she swallowed her broccoli, it seems interesting to find someone who likes eating broccoli. "I'm fine, I'm enjoying my stay here" she said happily as she reached for the carrot stick in front her. As she slowly nibble her carrot stick she glanced at the other different table the Slytherin to be exact, she noticed some students staring at Lexi.

Lexi nodded slightly and finished her broccoli, "Have any friends? Love Life's? Enemies?" Lexi asked, she can't really zip her mouth when she meet new people, always asking questions that is none of her business. "I think don't answer the love part." She smiled at Sui Chin and dig in on her tart, she can't finished here lunch without her tart or else she'll get tantrums. Lucky, the house elves are always alert and has some back ups when there's no tart, cakes.

"Well I do belong in The Half-Black Prince and I consider them as friends, and on the other hand there's Raffaelo. Daryl is my childhood friend the leader of The Half Black Prince.Yeah Let's skip the Love life part" she said giggling. "Enemies? So far I don't have any and I don't like to have one" she stated bitting her lips. She then grabbed a cupcake in front of her to munch on for desert.

She frowned as she heard a new group, every year Hogwarts has so many gangs building up. "Half Black Prince? That's new, I never been in groups here in Hogwarts for about five years." Lexi told Sui Chin finishing her tart, when she hears another gasp on her house table. She rolled her eyes and smiled at Sui Chin, "Enemies doesn't suet you, so, don't get one. Your too cute to have enemies." Lexi can saw her cousin on Sui Chin, they much have alike on face and personality too.

Sui Chin heard the compliment of Lexi she was somehow overwhelmed. "I do hope so, I don't want to have any enemies" she said giggling. Then after a couple of minutes she remembered Raffaelo, if he's fine. Sui Chin missed her friend, most of all how he cared for her. It's been a week since she haven't seen him around the school campus. A bit sad to think of it, still Sui Chin smiled at Lexi and finished her desert.

Lexi noticed Sui Chin is thinking something, "What are you thinking? ... Boys?" She asked and then rolled her eyes, of course Sui Chin doesn't have a boy friend, heck, she's first year. But cute at the same time, so, boys will surely droll on her. "Anyways, do you want to go somewhere else rather than here in the great hall?" If she wanted to go somewhere else that will be the cliff, she wanted to go and jump off the cliff.

"Well he's actually a good friend of mine" she sighed. Sui Chin was the type of girl who would just blush out of the blue, her cheek turned rosy pink. "Sure that sounds fun..where would we go?" she asked Lexi all smiling, Sui Chin has no idea she was blushing. She then licked the frosting on her fingers to finish her desert.

"Sometimes a good friend comes out to be your lover." That's what her Mother used to tell her but she never believe it. "Enough about that Let's go at the cliffs." Lexi told Sui Chin and stood up from her chair making a last swig on her drink. "I want to do something ... Fun." What she means fun is that jumping off cliffs. Thinking about it makes her crazy, Why would I jump off a cliff? Lexi asked herself and just shook her head slightly. "Come on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back