Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Willow looked around the corridors and smiled. She loved being back in Hogwarts. She'd stayed with her sister for a while during the break and it always sent her nuts. She loved Hazel, truly, she loved Justin, she loved Andy, she loved Daniel, she loved them all, but... Samual Kaster was sending her into an early grave and it was making her mental. She simply could not stand the way her sister acted with him. Had they even had sex? Willow doubted it very much, he was too much of a child and it was utterly ridiculous. He wanted children for Merlin sake and poor Hazel was so against it because they were young. Samual couldn't handle a child. He was a child. There was no way that Willow was going to allow this to continue. Simply no way. Come next break she was moving in and she was going to make sure that she didn't bow down to Samual's requests as she always did. She was setting back feminism, she was and it wasn't right. That Samual quite obviously had an evil streak, how he'd managed to get into aurorship Willow would never know and even if someone told her she would never believe them.

Skipping along the corridor, though she was not as happy as she had been five minutes ago, Willow found a decent spot and leaned against the wall. Her skirt was slightly shorter than regulation, because she wanted to be a rebel, but she didn't want to lose her badge and the top button on her blouse was unbuttoned as it usually was. She was waiting for Rhiannon, though she wasn't sure how long she would have to wait. Probably not long. Rhi was a good friend and a decent time keeper she was sure. Willow loved hanging out with her for many reasons, mostly it was because they had a few things in common and Rhi didn't judge her on her quirks, nor did she judge Rhiannon on hers. It was great to find someone you could connect with on that level and Willow knew that she and Rhiannon would be friends even after school, well, she hoped that they would be anyway. She'd never paid much attention to Rhi until about fourth year, but it didn't matter how you met, it was how you lived that was the important thing.

It had taken Rhiannon a while to get used to walking around the school at unusual times of the day. She had gotten used to it. each year she had had a different partner for her patrols some more fun than others. this year she had her best partner yet. She had been god friends with willow for a couple of years and it was always fun having a patrol with her. the evening patrols had been both the hardest to get used to initially, but were the ones you could have most fun in. as it was not long before curfew most students were already in their dorms which meant that they could wander around and chat. and willow was always fun to chat with, she was just so quirky. It was a little odd really, Rhiannon, the most rule orientated student in her year, maybe the school seemed to attract the more mischievous types. Mischievous was willow to a tee.
Hurrying along the corridor Rhiannon checked her watch she had five minutes to get to the designated start point. her uniform was done as she liked it, her hair was neat and her shoe laces well fastened. she strode into the corridor two minutes before the time patrol started, and there was Willow standing there ready to go. "Hello Willow. How are you today?" she asked. as she approached. tonight was bound to be a fun night. it was raining outside, and draughty inside which meant most students would be inside their dorms and less would be sneaking around. and that meant more freedom to them to wander. she paused standing next to her friend. "which way should we go to begin with?" she asked. tonight was willows choice.

Willow contemplated her life as it was this year. All she really ever did these days was complain about her sister which she supposed was a pain in the arse for her friends. Rolling her eyes she told herself that she was going to try to be much more positive this year and forever. She was definitely going to try. Willow grinned as she saw Rhiannon making her way along the corridor. She waved to the person she was slowly considering her best friend and grinned. She looked as she always did, skirt clean, hair back, neat shoes, Willow thought it was rather endearing how much work she always put in to make sure she was looking neat and tidy. She wondered if anyone every appreciated the effort. She knew she certainly did. "I'm good, Rhi, I'm good. How are you? You look great!" Throw in a sincere compliment, that oughta do it. Yep.

Willow pursed her lips slightly and tapped her chin as she thought about which way they should go. She was acting of course, she already knew which direction she was going, she'd been watching the way the entire five or so minutes she'd had to wait for Rhiannon to show up. Not that she was complaining, because she was punctual as ever, Willow had just been a little early was all. She threw her hands out wide in the direction she had chosen, heading away from the stair cases so that they could swing back around later and took a step in that direction. "So I figured we'd walk around and swing back once we get to the end. I'm not expecting to catch anyone, but if we were to, that'd be the best way, ya know?"

rhiannon couldnt help smile when she saw her friend and willow commented her on how she looked. she was always so friendly. "That is good to hear, I'm good too thanks looking forward to havign a brake, walk and chat." she said. she had been busy all day with studying. she didnt know where time was going now. it seemed to slip by her so smoothly that she didnt have a clue what was happening to it. when Willow complimented her looks she couldnt help but smile. that was one things that people never thought to compliment her on, she didnt care, she never really tried to look good, not at all, much inlike victoria. goodness that girl seemed to some how know how to annoy her without trying. although she was getting more bearable she was stil glad that they weren't patrol buddies. "It is just the uniform." she simply said instead. to be honest she admired how the other students like willow could customise their uniforms to really show their personality.
As willow described the direction they should take she nodded. "then we can go and patrol upstairs" she said. she wasn't sure why but she felt like going upstairs tonight not down. maybe she ancied a slight change in scenery, or a better view past the windows as she waked by. she started to wander the direction willow had directed, "Thanks for hanging out with me at the feast the other night, it was good fun" she said refering to halloween. she did enjoy dressing up for halloween and she was looking forward to next year, she already had a costume planned, she had had it planned for a good while but she had decided to save it for next year so she had the best chances of making it perfect and so as not to waste it. "it is funny how fast this year has gone." she said to start conversation more than anything. though it was true, it didn't seem too long ago since she had been at the prefects meeting at the start of the year and it was almost exams. and she had so much to catch up on, it was a surprise that she wasn't more stressed than she already was.

The friendship that Willow had with Rhiannon, was fun. It often required a lot of thought from Willow, not to mess it up, but it was a lot of fun. She loved hanging out with Rhiannon, in whatever capacity that allowed and she always went looking for Rhi whenever she had free time, which admittedly wasn't very often. Making her friend smile was the highlight of her day. "I definitely can't wait for the break. I'm looking forward to the Yule ball too. The dancing, the lights... the gorgeous people." She winked at Rhi then and laughed. "Oh come one, don't be like that. It's not just the uniform and you know it." She shook her head and rolled her eyes. She honestly tried so hard, only to continually fall short of her goal. She would never put Rhiannon on the spot and just out and out tell her, that would be a bad idea. She would just continue the way she was going and if nothing happened, well then it was obviously not meant to be.

Willow nodded as Rhiannon added on some details. Willow followed along beside Rhiannon when they started walking and grinned at her thanks. "Awe, don't mention it. It was nothing, honestly. You're my friend, I love hanging out with you. It's good fun!" At her next comment Willow cringed. It had indeed gone very fast. Willow didn't quite know how she felt about that either. She wanted to hurry up and graduate, but she also didn't really know what she was going to do with herself once she did. Her parents were pushing her to get a decent job that would pay well. Hazel had gone on to become a counsellor at a muggle school, but Willow didn't think she could do something like that. She was very outgoing and she loved to be around people, but she was not very good with the advice stuff. That was always more Hazel's thing. Still, it would be good to finally be able to live her life her way. "I guess so. I mean its definitely going really fast, but I kind of wish it would slow down too. You know? I mean I'm conflicted."
Ach! Sorry this took so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back