OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden wandered through the school grounds on the look out for people to give roses to. the pleasant weather had driven a lot of people out side both to relax, deliver roses and look for other people delivering roses. he wandered down to the lake and spotted one of his recipients. He would recognise ana anywhere and there she was near the now bare rose bush "Happy Valentines day ana-sophia. I have a rose for you" he said to his friend. he hadn't send her a rose this year but he hoped that she wouldn't mind

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

During her walk around the grounds Ana Sofia couldn't help but to linger near the rosebush for a little while. It almost seemed silly when the whole castle was swarmed with roses but at least she could catch some sun while outside. Ana looked up when she noticed Linden walking her way, glad to run into a familiar face. "Hi, you too!" She greeted. "Ooh, I hope it's a good one." Ana beamed when Linden mentioned a rose for her.

Linen looked at the shrub in front of them. "It looks sort of naked there without the flowers on it"' he said thoughtfully. all the branches and leaves but no longer covered in the colourful flowers as he usually saw when he was walking around the lake. "thank you. I am sure it will be. are there any bad roses? and you are one of the sweetest people I know" he said. as he produced the red rose from the bunch he was carrying and the note that came with it.

LOVE U ANA SOFIA

ROSE 4 THE NICEST GIRL IN THIS WHOLE SCHOOL CAUSE U DESERVE IT

LOVE JENNA XOXOXOX

@Jenna Irons

Ana Sofia nodded at Linden's words before giving what he said next a second of thought. "I guess there are? Some people send anonymous roses which others aren't always happy with. Oh, and I've heard of people playing pranks on others by sending them red roses before." She replied with a small shrug before breaking out into a grin when he called her one of the sweetest people he knew. "Thanks." Ana beamed, a little surprised when he handed her a red rose yet happily taking it nonetheless. She quickly opened the note to read and instantly felt bad for not sending Jenna a rose. She didn't know the other girl too well but Jenna was fun to be around and had always been nice to her, the rose being confirming that once more.

Linden listened as Ana Sofia explained how roses might not be good. Anonymous roses can be sweet. But prancing. That is just mean he said trying to remember if the rose that he sent to Alexi in second year had been anonymous or not. it looks like your one wasn’t a prank he said once she had read the note.

Ana Sofia nodded when Linden said anonymous roses could be sweet as well. She had never received one so she couldn't say, but she had heard stories from others and there often seemed to be mixed emotions involved. "Oh no, it's a sweet one." She smiled in response when Linden mentioned the rose she had just gotten. "Calling me the nicest girl in this whole school." Ana quoted the note with a soft giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back