Bizarre Area

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Nataliia walked down a village, and felt the warm air against her skin. It may have been winter, or close to it, but the air still felt warmer than usual. She pulled her red jacket around her, making sure it was fastened properly. Her stormy eyes clashed with her blonde hair. Nataliia stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, and stared up at the sky. She leaned against a store, some ink store, but didn't see the name. Her jeans stretched a bit as she moved her legs a bit, to get comfortable.

How could someone like her, a daughter of parents that she had no idea who they were, no names to recall from, no memories, be raised by muggles? Just pictures, was all she had. She had received her eyes and blond hair from her father. Her face shape and flawless skin were inherited from her mother. Nataliia stared at the ground, and sighed a bit. She had a happy life as a child. However, a piece of her was missing. It was magic. She recovered that missing piece when she attended school.

That was when she found out that there was something more. She wanted to be with her biological family. A magical family. But would she have siblings? Are they even alive? Nataliia glared at a child who stumbled carelessly into her. Nataliia shook her head, her blond hair falling around her. Ever since she moved to New Zealand, just to go to the beach every so often, she hasn't smiled. Not once. It had been weeks too. Biting her lip, she got off the wall, and glanced inside the window of the store, seeing a man working. Rolling her eyes a bit, she walked away. However, she stopped, and turned to look back at the store.

Something was drawing her there. She didn't know what or why. A gust of wind blew in her hair, and her hand swiftly moved her hair from her face. Nataliia ignored the hunch, oblivious to the fact that her brother unknown to each other worked in that very store, and walked away from the store. Her eyes, raging like a storm like always, cast their gaze straight ahead, curious to why she would even be here, and not return to Bulgaria, where she was originally from to begin with.

Rosaline had just been in Scribbulous visiting Chavdar over his lunch break, so she was in a good mood now, she had an awkward smile lit on her face as she walked along Brightstone, she didn't want to go back to her house yet, she was tired of being with Gaspard, he was getting worse and worse and she was getting even more scared of it all and it didn't help that she was keeping Chavdar a secret and he was keeping her a secret as well, as much as she was improving on lying she was still pretty bad at it.

She was walking when she spotted someone's gaze on hers, she raised her eye brows at them, then narrowed her eyes at the blond haired girls eyes, they looked exactly like Chavdar's this intrigued her. She took a few steps towards her and then crossed her arms against her chest and said, "Hello." Rosaline bit her lip as she looked the girls' face over, wondering if she could be related to Chavdar, she didn't remember seeing her on his tree but she had never really looked at it, just a few glances.

Nataliia had been lost in her thoughts, when a woman, unfamiliar, stood in front of her. Nataliia's gave the woman a look over, trying to see if Nataliia knew the stranger. Unfortunately, nothing came to mind. This woman did not go to school with her, not that Nataliia could recall. Nataliia did not smile at the girl, but said simply, her voice cold, "Hello." Nataliia thought, Why on earth would a stranger randomly talk to me? I must have seen her before. Although, something in her mind told her no, that was not the case.

Nataliia sighed silently. What was she to say? Nataliia used her hand to fluff her hair a bit, a habit of hers when she was in the middle of thought, or a decision rather. Nataliia inquired in a soft tone, trying to be a little polite, "I'm sorry, but am I familiar to you?" Nataliia forced herself not to roll her eyes at her own question. She gazed to the ground, then back into the woman's face. She folded her arms across her chest, yet something she did often as well.

Rosaline rolled her eyes coldly at the girls' tone, it was similar to Chavdar's when she had met him, then rolled her eyes at the girls next question, she didn't care how rude it seemed. "I too must apologize, I can't say I've ever met you but you look a lot like someone I know," Rosaline said coldly though being polite, the girl had wrecked her mood, she had been as cheerful as she had been in a long time.

She watched the girls' mannerisms and raised her eye brow, almost everything about this girl was similar to Chavdar. She relaxed her eye brows and sighed, she would have to ask Chav about this later. "I'm Rosaline by the way," She introduced then nodded her head as a greeting unsure if she should continue on with this little talk they were having.

Nataliia's eyebrows rose slightly, and an amused look in her eyes formed. Nataliia forced a small smile, and bowed her head slightly, "I must sincerely apologize for my coldness. It is just...natural of me. I am not trying to be rude." Her eyes went back to the woman. "I look like someone?" Nataliia remembered her photo of her parents, and wondered if this woman had seen them. Nataliia reached into her back pocket and pulled out the wallet sized photo, and stared at the man with blond hair, and the woman with red hair. She dropped her arm to the side, and stared at the woman.

Nataliia nodded, and introduced herself formally, "I am Nataliia Dragonov, from the..." She faded off, with a confused expression on her face. She did not know what family she came from. Shrugging slightly, she finished, "From Bulgaria." Nataliia then wondered why on earth was she being nice to the woman, called Rosaline. Something told her that she should. Could she be a pureblood too? Nataliia decided against the interrogation.

Rosaline smirked and said, "You act like him too." She nodded her head then looked over at the photo that the girl pulled out and asked curiously, "That's your father?" She paused and said, "That's Aspurah(sp?).." With out thinking she stroked the red scars on her neck then sighed and put her hand down to her side. Her eyes widened when she said that she was from Bulgaria and she said, "Excuse me.. I'm Rosaline.. Mauven from Bulgaria." She decided that she would use her maiden surname in case she knew Aspurah, she didn't want to let anyone know her legal last name, it was dangerous for her and Chav.

Nataliie couldn't help but giggle in her mind. "I never thought that there was someone out there that acted like me." Nataliia glanced at the photo, and muttered, "That's what my adopted parents told me." She cocked an eyebrow up, "Asparuh, is that his name?" It was obvious that she didn't know him. Nataliia paid no attention to the scars upon the woman's neck. "You know my dad?" To be honest, the last thing she expected was to run into someone that might know who her real parents are. She was too shocked to reply about the area she too was from. And that passed through her lips was the word, "...Cool."

Rosaline sighed and said, "Yes, that's his name.. Asparuh Zhefarovich and I think the woman is Liyla Mirayinov." She pursed her lips for a second and she said, "Not really, I know of him." She furrowed her brow and said in a small voice, "If they are your parents you have a brother." She ran her fingers through her hair absentmindedly, one of her habits when she was nervous for someone's reaction. Then she flicked her blue eyes to the ground, then turned her head over her shoulder to look back into the direction of the store then back to the girls stormy eyes.

Nataliia stared at Rosaline in disbelief. Her breathing slowed for a moment, and she pocketed her photo. Nataliia repeated her parents' names in a murmur, "Asparuh Zhefarovich...Liyla Mirayinov." Liyla was the autograph on her letter, but she never could read that woman's handwriting. Nataliia gazed to the ground. She almost felt like dropping to the ground, and process all this. Nataliia shook her head, "My dad is that...wanted man who died eleven years back?" Nataliia then processed that she had a brother. A brother... "I have a brother? How do you know him?" Nataliia was too terrified to meet him. Would he accept her, or cast her aside?

Rosaline shook her head and said, "Oh Asparuh is far from dead.. unless he actually died sometime between now and Halloween." Rosaline bit her lip and said honestly, "I would avoid meeting him if you could." She sighed and said, "Chavdar and I.. are umm close friends." She bit her lip anxiously, as she waited for a response. "Do you need to sit down?" Rosaline asked politely.

Nataliia cocked her head slightly to the side, "So, he faked his death... Why would I avoid meeting my own father?" She had a hunch that he was a bad man, but she always gave people the benefit of the doubt. Nataliia slid down on her bottom, and brought her knees to her chest. Nataliia sighed, "It is just a huge shock. As much as one when I discovered that I was adopted and a witch." Nataliia inquired Rosaline, "Do you think I should leave, or just...meet him one day?" She wanted her opinion. If she was a close friend of her brother's then, maybe she would help out.

Rosaline bit her lip and said, "He is a bad person.. your family is known for the Dark Arts, as is mine but that isn't important now." She looked down at the younger witch and bit her lip and she sat down across from her and said, "I'm not sure, it's a complicated situation, how would you act if you were in his situation, you after all act a lot a like." She stressed the two words, a lot to show that they were pretty much the same person in personality.

Nataliia fiddled with her own hands, and shook her head slightly, "No wonder I have a little bit of an interest in it." Nataliie could not picture herself actually performing those spells, however. Well, not openly. Nataliia thought of every possible outcome. If they did act the same, then she and Chavdar would act calm and collected about the situation. Nataliia finally murmured, "If I were in his situation, I would want to meet the newest addition to the family." Nataliia smiled a hopeful smile, thrilled about actually having a brother. She was an only child growing up, so this would be very different for her.

((Homework calls... <_< ))

Rosaline smiled at Nataliia and said, "Well he works close by so if and when you want to meet him, I'd be pleased to introduce you." She smiled nicely at the younger girl wondering if she would take up her offer, if she didn't matter much but she figured that it would be easiest to keep Chav calm and maybe even Nataliia. She shrugged her shoulders slightly and wrapped her arms around her legs as she waited for a response.

Nataliia closed her eyes, thinking of a date to meet him. She answered in a soft voice, "Maybe next week. Not today. I have to collect myself first." Nataliia gazed on Rosaline, and smiled softly. She sat indian style, her back straight and her arms comfortably on her lap. "You sound like a good person. If Chavdar and I do act alike, or have similar personalities, then it is a no wonder he befriended you." Nataliie sighed, "I may sound a bit childish, but can I request you to stay during the meeting?" Nataliia fiddled with her hair slightly.

Rosaline nodded her head with a smile and said, "Thank you." But I can be so much worse then I let on, Rosaline thought to herself, her eyes showing that she was smirking inside. She nodded her head and said, "Not a problem, should I.. tell him about you before hand or not?" Rosaline wondered if Chavdar would need time to think this over as well, as much time as she spended with him she still knew next to nothing about him, he was quite the mystery, she enjoyed that.

Nataliia put on a wicked smirk, "No, I think I should tell him myself. Just a...surprise. You could hint around it though." Nataliia stood on her feet, moving in a smooth motion. She waved to the woman, and said, "I guess I should be off, back to my apartment. I still have a lot to think about, over my dad being evil and my mom... Well, I don't know whether she is dead or alive. I'll see you around, next week." Nataliia started to walk off, and thought, Dear Merlin, I hope that woman isn't a mudblood. She didn't seem like one, thankfully.

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh at Nataliia's words about Aspurah and gave the girl a nod and she stood up and she began to walk away lazily, thinking about this whole meeting, it was a bit ridiculous. I think Chav's family has more drama then mine, Rosaline thought with a shake of her head.

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back