Bing Bing

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Epiphany was playing by the beach near the harbor with a toy that her sister had given her. It was a push toy too but this one played her favorite kind of music when she moved it like it was dancing. The somewhat unfortunate thing was that Epiphany liked anything that came from the kids singer Crazy Frog. At the moment it was playing 'Axel F' while she sang along. "Bam bam" She said in the little girlish way of hers.

She moved the frog creature by the hands making dance along the sand. Epiphany wanted to take it into the water with her but 'Essi Lady' had gone away to get them something to eat. Epiphany was a good girl and would never not listen when Essi lady said not to go into the water alone. Besides she had heard stories of what happened to little kids in water when no one was around. Epiphany never wanted that to happen to her or any of her friends or her sister who was always with her when she visited the house with her sister. Making the thoughts go away she continued to play with her frog creature. Ms. Butterbee, her butterfly push doll, was sitting between her legs as if to watch the frog dance.

With a tongue out of Keita's mouth, he took his fake wand pretending to jinx his phoenix plushie "Boom!!!!" He shouted loudly. "Any last word??" He walk circling the phoenix with his fake wand pointing at it. He then pretend torturing it with his fake wand and got bored with it. He took another chocolate frog of his and put it on the ground. "Alright... One... Two... Three!!!!!" He opened it and ran following the frog. The frog was too fast he couldn't catch up. He Ran as fast as he could and the frog was caught on his hand. He grab it and start eating it from the head to the toe "you're dead" He said saying to the chocolate frog. He saw a little girl that looks younger than him. With a fake wand on his right hand and a chocolate frog and phoenix plushie on his left hand, he walk towards her. "Any last word, madam?" He pointed the fake wand at her.

A bell like noise came from Ms. Butterbee and Epiphany looked up at the boy that was playing with a fake wand. Epiphany made the frog, now known as Dance, Dance, stop dancing so she could watch him. He seemed like he had a lot of energy. When he pointed it at her and asked her if she had any last words it didn't take but a second for Epiphany to join in. She opened up the back of of Ms. Butterbee to get her own sparkling fake wand out and pointed it at the boy. "Surrender!" She yelled hopping up. Even though the boy seemed to be older she was about the same height as she was. This was odd seeing as she was the tallest one in her kindergarten class. Ms. Butterbee was whole and zipped up again with Dance-Dance neatly inside.

Darren smile innocently as he saw the girl shouted Surrender! . He then put his fake wand inside his pocket "You know what, this wand is real" He lied wanting the girl to believe him. All his friends were fooled when he said that how would they know it's real or not? They're only 8 or perhaps 7 or 6 or younger. "My name is Darren Keita Sato" He smile widely. "You can call me Darren or Keita" Most people call him Darren but Japanese or his family would call him Keita/ Kei Kun. He then kneel down to see the frog dancing. "What is this?" He pointed at it with his fake wand.

Epiphany knew better not because she was any smarter than the avrage six year old (or so Epiphany would say) but because her sister worked in a wand shop. "Well mine is too." She said as she tossed one of her brown locks to the side. "Mine is pixie dusties and unicorn hornes. What's yours made out of?" She asked with a wide smile on her face. Epiphany wanted to play what she thought was going to be a game of "Aurors and Death Eaters' but things looked like they where going to calm down. "My name is Epi, Epi. Epi!" She stopped talking took a breath then said "Epiphany!" She sang so she could saying without stuttering. "And this is Dance-Dance. My siser gave him to me. She giveses me a whole lot of toys." She said as she hugged Ms. Butterbee close to herself. "And this lady is Ms. Butterbee" She added to the strage alien like butterfly toy. "Who is this one?" She asked as she looked at the phinex toy.

Darren stare at Epiphany while kneeling down. "Alright, alright... It's fake!" He gave up after being asked what's it made of. Of course he wouldn't know. He then sat down on the ground as he poke the toys. "This is Razall the Phoenix! Careful!! He's dangerous!" Darren quickly stood up as he pointed his fake wand to the phoenix. "Don't you say a word mister!! Dieee!!!" He pretend letting out a curse as he stomp on the phoenix. "It's dwirty (dirty)" He pouted looking at it. "Why do you bring all your toys here? Your mom lets you?? I wish I could bring all of them here" He said pouting.

Epiphany laughed knowing that she had just gotten Keita. The only reason she knew about cores and makes was again because of her sister but she loved the fact that he could get her friends to admit that they where lying with that. "Oh no Ms. Butterbee can make him into a good Phoenix. Go Butterbee!" She said as she tossed Ms. Butterbee in front of her where the doll hovered a little bit sprinkling glitter before dropping. "Oh no this is not all my toys. I have lots lots more but Ms. Butterbee can only take one in her back at a time sos I put Dance-Dance in her back. I can say I only brought one toy when I really brought too." She said then smiled wide. Epiphany was a clever child who was being raised by an even cleverer lady so Epiphany didn't get to that much trouble.

Darren look at Epipi whatever her names was, it was too hard he couldn't remember clearly. It was his first time playing with girls, usually when he played with boys on his age, he would pretend fighting the phoenix but now it was going to be good. "Wow! I have lots of phoenix, werewolves!!!" Darren said happily, it was true, he loved mystical creature that looked a little scary. "What are your toys? All glittery like this?" He pointed at the butterfly. Darren wasn't really used to socialize with kids younger than him. Usually it was either on his age or older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back