Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
A few days ago, Thomas had received the news from his agent that he had to go on tour for two months, it was of course unexpected, because he vowed to put his musician's career aside for the next few years to focus on his family. Also, now that he's starting his dream job, he hasn't written much lately except for about three new songs. Therefore, he really did not know what to do now. Thomas hadn't said anything to Allison yet, because all these few days he had thought about saying yes or no to the agent, that in the end we agreed, however, when he heard that she wouldn't be able to go with him this time, he immediately said no, because the family always went with him. He was even afraid to imagine what kind of lightning would come to his head from Allison's side.

Finished work in St. Mungo's Thomas went home, the five of them now lived in Allison's father's house, which was just perfect for their large family. He unlocked the door then went inside and as always his daughter ran in first and then the twins. "Hello, my little monsters! Where's your mom?'' he asked the children, taking his daughter on his lap, who told them that Allison was in the kitchen. Thomas took a deep breath, then lowered his daughter to the ground and told them to go play.

Thomas stood for a moment longer in the hallway that separated him from the kitchen. All he had to do was take the steps and walk in it. He stood in the hallway for another minute, then went to the kitchen. "Good evening my sunshine! How was your day?'' he decided to start with a normal conversation before delivering his important message.

@Allison Beckett

Allison had settled into life quite nicely- she was working as a werewolf activist with varying success, and had even started work as a researcher (which did come with a better salary, she would admit) on top of being a mom. She had three wild, beautiful children. Her father had moved out of the house to live with uncle Eddie. She thought it was sweet, honestly, though she did understand there were more facets to them moving to Eddie's house rather than keeping her childhood home. And honestly, it had been the most amazing gift in the world to be able to raise her family here just as she had been.

She was in the kitchen working on dinner when Thomas walked in, greeting her. She turned, raising a brow. "Good evening," She replied back, putting a handon her hip. "What did you do this time?" She asked, able to tell just by looking at her husband that he was hiding something. She'd been reading up on anger management, knowing that she had a temper and that it wasn't her best feature. She held one hand up before he could speak. "Wait! Before you tell me, I want a kiss first," She smiled impishly. "You may not get any after," She teased him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back