Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida backed out of her room on the fourth floor of her house with one of Ash's Guitars strapped around her, she had a huge evil grin on her face as she took a few steps back as she kidnapped the guitar. The Brunette backed up a few more and smiled at Ash who was in her room when she kidnapped the guitar. Kida held a guitar pick between her lips and continued to walk backwards as she took the guitar pick from between her lips and took a "Rockstar" Stance and strummed a very quick scale before she saw Ash start to chase her and she ran off down the hall, holding the guitar so she didn't hit it against anything. Kida ran down the first flight of stairs before calling to her cousin 'Aeon! Help!' she said between giggeling to herself.
'Aeoonnn!' she called out again still laughing to herself as she saw Ash catch up to her.

OOCOut of Character:
Little God Mod, Nothing Major. Yes Jesse i talked to Dylan first. Calm your Farm
Posting order:
Ash
Jesse
Dylan
Ash(Kida or Perseus)
Then Ash again (Kida or Perseus)
If thats okay just to get us started

Aeon groaned heavily from his couch, burying his face in the comic book he was reading. "Again?" he muttered to himself, wondering if choosing to stay in the house a while was really such a good idea after all. He let the comic drop lightly to the ground beside him and swung his legs over the side of the couch, jumping to his feet, padded by his pink, striped socks. The young adult wandered lazily out of the lounge room and into the main foyer, one hand scratching the back of his mess of blond hair as he glanced up the staircase, seeing his cousin suddenly appear at the top, before streaking down towards him. He rolled his eyes and opened his arms out to her, letting a smile appear on his face. "Oh, hello damsel. Disturbed the dragon's nest again, have we?" he said with a boyish giggle, his eyes shifting up to Ash at the top of the stairs. "Better his stuff than mine I guess. I'll help fend off the beast." he stepped up to the base of the staircase, one hand on his hip and the other in the air, his fingers curled in a claw. "..Rawr."

Ash Richards grinned at Kida as he saw the sneaky look on her face as she snuck over to his guitar. Lounging about on her bed, he raised one eyebrow at her, and his grin broadened as she picked the guitar up. "Now, darling, think of the consequences of your actions..." he said to her as he sat up on her bed. Swinging his legs over the bed and slowly getting up, Ash watched as Kida slowly backed out of the room. Jumping up, he chased her out of the room and down the hall. by the time he reached the staircase, she had already reached the bottom. Chucking, Ash watched as Aeon entered the room. At a quick decision, Ash jumped over the railing and landed on his feet just in front of Aeon. "Rawr!" he said back and reached to grab Kida. Siezing her around the waist, he pulled her in for a hug, and kissed her on the cheek.

The Young 7 year old walked up the steep hill on the cold winters morning, Dressed up in warm layers with nothing but a note in his clutched hand and a bag of clothes on his back he trudged up the snowy Hill careful not to lose his footing, the car in which he arrived in was long gone and he was now all alone.

After a while he reached the top of the hill and stood before the large old house, it gave him the slight chills but he trudged on, he didn't want to be alone he just wanted to meet this 'Kida' his mother told him about. Perseus walked up the stairs and heard laughter inside. He took a deep breath and lifted the door knocker, knocking 4 times.

Perseus took a step back and waited for the worst. He looked at the note in his hand and read it over again trying to figure out what was happening, he wasn't quite sure. He had a note and an envolope for 'Kida'. The Young Boy stood waiting for someone.. Anyone to open the door.

Kida squealed when Ash got her around the waist and pulled her into him, she smiled when he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, She kissed him back on the mouth throwing her arms around him and pushed him up against the wall. Kida smiled into the kiss.
There was a knock on the door and Kida pulled away with a questioning look on her face, she leaned back and looked at the clock. 'It's 10 to 8, its snowing outside... who on earth could that be' she said as she looked from the clock to Aeon and smiled cheekily before kissing Ash again 'Hey Aeon...' she said between kissed 'Wanna... get.. The door please...' she said as she kissed Ash again, carefully swinging the Guitar behind her on the strap.

Aeon pulled a face at the two lovebirds, pointedly showing his disgust by hovering his finger just inside his mouth, making fake gagging noises at them both. "Really guys, that is just so gross. Take it to the bedroom, please." he said, although laughed and covered his eyes, turning his face away from them. He was kind of jealous of the two, and he knew it. They had each other and he hadn't been with anyone for a while.

His thoughts were interrupted as a loud knocking came from the other side of the door. Aeon's face was that of pure confusion and he looked over at his cousin, one eyebrow raised in a kind of who-the-hell-is-knocking-on-the-door-this-early way, only to see that she too had absolutely zero idea. "Yeah sure, I'll get it.." he said, making his way slowly to the front door. God, please don't let it be Eustacia. he begged in his mind, slowly turning the knob and pulling the door open.

His confusion times'd itself by ten when he stared down at the young boy standing on the doormat, not really seeming to know what he was doing. "Uh, can I help you?"

Perseus heard some talking and the door open to a boy standing there. Perseus had a stunned look on his face for a few seconds before he dropped his head and started reading his note.
'Hello. I. Am. Looking for. Kida. Frost.' he said as he stared at the paper like he was trying to make it catch on fire.
'My. Mother said. That. I Should. Give. You. This. Letter... My Mothers. Name. Is. L...Lor.. Lorai.. Lorainey... Loraine.' the young boy worked out as he looked up breifly and then quickly looking back at the paper
'Loraine. Frost. She. Told. Me. that. She. Doesn't. Want. me. and that. You. Have. to take. Care. of. Me.' he added as he held up the letter for someone to take hoping that he was at the right house and someone would take it.

Perseus looked up slightly to see who was there, he could see a girl and another boy but he quickly looked away again.

Ash smiled at Kida as he wrapped his arms around her, and rolled his eyes at Aeon. He was a good Kida, but not a very social one. Ash turned back to Kida and kept kissing her, chuckling between kisses as she spoke to Aeon. He grinned at her again, and with a cunning look, motioned his head towards Aeon's room. "You know, he didnt specify which bedroom to take it too." he said, and laughed softly as he watched the look on Kida's face. Frowning as he heard the door knock, he continued kissing Kida, but his eyes were on the door. He caught pieces of the conversation going on between Aeon and what sounded like a child. Frowning again, he lifted Kida off her feet and carried her to the door just in time to hear the end of the childs speech. "What? Your mother doesnt want you?" he asked the child, and feeling alot of emotion for the child. He knew all too well what the feeling was like. Putting Kida down, he opened the door up and motioned the kid inside, not caring what Aeon said. The teenager already disliked him, so he wasnt worried about offending him. "Come in. Would you like some hot chocolate?" he asked, and cast a worried look at Kida, who seemed somewhat shocked. Though he could never fully tell with Kida.

Kida could hear child talking and her focus was lost she felt Ash pick her up and carry her closer and the next thing she knew Ash had put her down and was welcoming the child into her house. Kida looked at the chlid and raised an eyebrow when Ash ushered him in and offered him a hot chocolate. She looked at the Kid then back to Aeon and then back to the Kid again 'Your Mum's Loraine!' she exclaimed as she walked over to the kid and ushered him into the lounge room sitting him down on the couch. Kida knelt infront of him.
'I'm Kida, Your Mum is Loraine Frost you say?' she asked the kid as she looked at him and then looked over her shoulder at Aeon mouthing 'What the F*ck before she glanced at Ash giving him a small smile before looking back at the boy.

'Is that letter for me?' She asked looking at the Letter in his hand the boy offered it to her she quickly opened the letter and read through it

Kida,
This is Perseus, he's your half brother, I can't escape you stupid Witches and Wizards, His Father was a Wizard but he's dead now.
Since your no good for nothing these days, You can take care of him, i'm sick of you people and your magic.

Just to let you know, if you don't take him in he has no where else to go because im not claiming that magical freak back. I'm with a Normal person now and i don't want to have to contact any of you again.
How about you do something with your Pathetic Life you little twit, I was nothing but good to you, i took you out of that stupid magical school and tried to give you a proper normal life but all you did was complain. I wish i let you starve or even Aborted you when i had the chance, your father wouldn't have cared, Its not like anyone loves you anyway.

Your Mother
Loraine Frost.

Kida finished the letter and then passed it to Aeon behind her and suggested with her head to pass it to Ash when he's done. Kida looked at the boy named Perseus and smiled at him her voice shakey, Kida tried to swallow her emotions to her mothers letter. 'Perseus..' Kida begun as she looked at Ash and smiled slightly hoping that this didn't scare him away 'Perseus, I'm your Half Sister.. Our Mothers are the same person, And you also have Half Brother, but he's out at the moment.' Kida stood up and smiled at the kid before walking over to the window and pacing the room she put one hand on her head and one on her stomach feeling a little queezy, What was she going to do, she'd never taken care of a Kid before, she was sure she would stuff it up, she was hoping that Ash wouldn't run off either. Kida continued to pace moving her hands to her hips Kida took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves but she was getting thrown into a vortex of emotion and she couldn't get out of it.

OOCOut of Character:
Aeon doesn't dislike him, he just hates heterosexual intimacy, lmao xD

Aeon stared, dumbfounded, as the young boy read off a sheet of paper, his eyes gradually seeming to grow wider and wider, his mouth hanging open. "Holy poop." he breathed in disbelief, unintentionally ignoring the fact that he was standing in front of a minor. His hand dropped from the door frame, and he fully realised what the child had just said. Loraine had gone and had yet another kid, once more with a wizard. The woman was a *****.

Aeon stepped gently back as Ash let the boy in, not knowing how to react and simply shutting the door after the young male had passed through, blocking out the harsh, cold weather from outside. He followed the trio into the lounge room, propping himself up on the arm of the couch, his confused eyes finding Kida's. The blond returned her 'What the f*ck?' with a mouthing of 'Your mother. Again'. He hadn't been staying with his cousin long, and already something dramatic had happened. Situations like this seemed to follow Kida wherever she went, and Aeon usually happened to be around.

Aeon took the sheet of paper passed to him, quickly reading through it's contents, his great dislike towards his aunt turning into an immediate hate. That hag is so going to get what's coming to her. he hissed in his mind, eyebrows furrowed. He finished reading and held out the paper for Ash, then turned his attention to the boy, "Perseus". With Kida right there, he could immediately see the resemblance between the two.

Perseus looked at the people usher him into the house, he looked around, this place was Huge. Perseus saw a girl and hoped it was Kida, he handed out the letter straight away and looked at the floor but was ushered into the lounge room and took a seat on the couch, the girl knelt infront of him and he smiled slightly before looking at her as the girl read the note, he didn't know what it said all he was told was to find Kida.

Perseus listened to the girl talk to him about her being his half sister and how their Mums were the same person and how he had another brother. 'Mum never liked me, she was always neglecting me and she would come home very funny sounding, Daddy died a few weeks ago and i was left at home by myself untill she found where you lived and put me in a car.' Perseus looking at the other people now knowing who they were. Perseus as he put his hand out on Kidas 'Please take care of Me Kida, Please. I don't know where to go i don't know where i came from. I don't want to die, i want a famliy. Please Kida, Please.. Sister' he looked at the people around him again and smiled shyly. Perseus looked back at Kida and begun to ramble on again 'I'll be good i promise, you won't even hear from me, i'll be quiet in my own room if you would just let me stay. Please Kida let me Stay, Please. I'll Live in a shed in the back yard even, you just have to give me food, please don't kick me out.'

Ash stood there somewhat dumbstruck for a few moments. He couldnt fully comprehend what was happening, and when it hit him, he was downright shocked. How could someone throw a child of this age out on the street. Taking the note out of Kida's hand, he read it, and with a growl, tore it up in front of them. He stormed out of the room, this situation hitting all too close to home. He had been in the exact same situation, only a year older than this child. Walking into the kitchen, he set to making the child a hot chocolate. Raiding the cupboard, he found a batch of brownies he had made Kida the night before, and taking the hot chocolate, walked back into the sitting room. He placed the brownies and the cup on the table in front of Perseus, and took a seat across from him. "Well of course she'll take you in." he said without thinking. And then as he thought about it, shrugged. "And if Kida cant, i will." announced Ash. He didnt know the child, but he had the know-how, and the money, to be able to provide for him. And he wouldnt wish the childhood he had had on anyone.

OOCOut of Character:
Really bad, i know, but eh.

Kida glanced up at Ash who tore up the letter and stormed out. She looked at the child with sadness in her eyes, she could only guess what this poor child had been through. Kida had been on the receiving end of her mothers madness.
Kida saw ash come in again and she looked at him, her eyes looked down, she didn't know what to do, she was 19, she would struggle taking care of a child, even with magic assist. Kids never liked her and she was freaking out slightly.
Kida smiled slightly at Ash when he compassionatly offered to take the boy in if she didnt.

Kida searched through her thoughts for a moment she looked at Ash smiling weakly before nodding at him and walking back over to the boy.
Kida gingerly took a spot on the couch next to him.
'Perseus, I'm 19, I've never taken care of a kid before and I'll probably stuff if up...' she begun as she glanced at Aeon slightly knowing he would have an opinion on how chaos follows her and it was a bad idea.
Kida pursed her lips slightly and smiled 'But, I'm not going to turn away my own family, I'm sure I'll manage somehow, i mean, how hard can it be' she said as she ran her hands through her hair and smiled at the boy her head still spinning slightly she was feeling sick but was working through it.
Kida stood up and knew the perfect room for him, She would quickly have to clean it up but she was sure Ash could keep him entertained while she did so.
'Come with me Perseus I know where you can stay' she held out her hand and held out her other for Ash and signaled for Aeon to follow.

Kida walked through the old house and up the stairs 'Perseus, do you have a nick name or anything?' she asked as she lead him up the stairs dropping Ash's hand to make it easier for her to guide him.
The Brunette eventually lead the group up to the fourth floor where Kida's bedroom was and the hidden room she found the other day. Kida pushed open the door to reveal another lot of stairs and started to climb them aswell 'Perseus, This house is old, but don't be scared by it, Nothing bad will happen while you in here.' she said as she reached the top of the small flight of around 10 stairs to reveal a medium sized room with walk in robe and ensuite.
'How this room?' she asked curious 'There are three more in the house that are spare theres another one on the third floor where Aeon is... Oh Aeons your Half Cousin i guess, then another two on the second floor, so its up to you.' she said as she went to grab her wand to clean up the room but then stopped
'Perseus... Have you heard of Magic? Witches and Wizards?' she asked carefully.

Aeon quietly curled up on the couch as Kida explained things to her new-found half-sibling, wondering to himself just how well Kida could cope. He guessed it wouldn't be too hard, considering how old the boy was. He could wash himself, dress himself, all he needed was to be fed really, as well as them making sure he didn't wander off and get hurt.

The blond jumped up from his seat as his cousin signalled for him to follow, quietly wandering after them and up the staircases in the house, even now wondering why Remus had needed so many floors. He let the thought pass, continuing his climb, and stopped just outside the room Kida had brought Perseus to, leaning against the door frame while she told him about the others rooms, and mentioned how Aeon was his half-cousin. He grinned at the child, giving him a thumbs up. "There's quite a few other family members you haven't met yet, you'll meet them eventually. Not all of them, I hope, but the good ones." he told him as Kida rushed back with her wand. Her next question surprised him. She hadn't thought that maybe the boy had no idea what powers he possessed, the abilities they all shared.

Perseus smile grew from ear to ear when The boy offered to take him in if Kida didn't, his eyes filled with hope and he looked at Kida when she came to sit next to him. Perseus hung his head slightly wondering what she was going to say.
When Kida said that she wouldn't turn him away he almost jumped off the couch and hugged her. 'really?' he asked wondering if this was going to be a joke.
The young boy took the girls hand as she led him up the multiple storys to the top floor and then into a hidden looking room 'cool' he whispered almost to himself.

Perseus smiled at the boy now known as Aeon when they were introduced 'I've never had a cousin before!' he exclaimed happily, he climbed the small set of stairs which seemed to curve around the courner and saw a room so huge he thought he was being spoilt. 'Are any of the other rooms smaller?' he asked 'This is HUGE'
'Oh some of my friends call me Percy, but its up to you... Daddy..'he paused for a moment 'Daddy always called me Perseus'
Perseus looked at Kida when she mentioned Magic, witches and wizards and raised an eyebrow. 'What.. like in books and stuff' he said wondering what type of question they were asking.

Ash followed Kida and Percy upstairs, smiling at the boy as he looked at the house. It seemed the boy had had a rather terrible upbringing, which only added at Ash's anger about the whole situation. But he was, however, extremely glad that Kida had decided to keep Percy. Making a mental note to make a bank account for Kida to support everyone, he smiled as he continued following them. He knew Kida could support everyone, but Ash had a burning desire to help make Percy's life easier. And besides, it was like Ash was poor or anything. He had loads of money just going to waste.

Ash frowned when Percy seemed shocked at the mention of magic. "Percy... Your a wizard." he said, drawing his wand. How was it that this child didnt know what he was? "Expecto Patronum!" he exclaimed and watched as Ash's Linx patronus bounced around the room. It bounced around Percy's head for a while, and at Ash's command, vanished.

Kida smiled at Ash when he showed Percy his Patronus and she smiled thinking it was cute, 'Good Idea, that shouldn't scare him.' Kida pulled out her wand 'Nothing up my sleeve' she exclaimed as she lifted her arms up since she was wearing a strapped dress.
'Expecto Patronum' she said as she watched her Cat Patronus rub its self around Ash's legs before trotting over to Percy and rolled on its back like it wanted a Scratch. Kida smiled 'Don't be scared Percy, its nothing to be Ashamed of. When you're 11 you'll have you own wand, and we'll Send you to Hogwarts, a school for magical students or Durmstang like your other Half Brother. You can learn to do magic like this, or i have a quidditch pitch out back I can teach you how to fly on broomsticks, even play quidditch!' Kida said kindly as she flicked her wand again and the room quickly started to clean itself, the dust was swept and the curtains repaired along with the wallpaper.

'Percy, the reason your mum... Our mother kicked you out because your father was a wizard making you what we call a half blood, your other half brother Ashton is a half blood because his dad is also a wizard and I am a muggleborn which is our way of saying that my parents were Both not Magical, mum doesn't realize she is the reason I am who I am but she thinks were freaks for being able to do this, I have no doubt that this muggle guy she is with right now if they have kids their kids will be muggleborn aswell, but she's to old now. Kida explained

Kida smiled and watched Percy then looked to Aeon to see if he'd conjure his Patronus

Aeon nearly smacked his head against the door frame as Ash oh-so-intelligently decided to summon his patronus in front of a kid who didn't even know what a true wizard was. He actually did as Kida did the same.
You two truly think before you act. he thought, watching Ash's lynx and Kida's cat, while she cleaned up the boy's room.

The blond caught his cousin's eye, shrugging slightly. There was no harm in showing the boy more now. Aeon shifted his position, withdrawing his wand from his pocket. A happy thought flicked across his mind, and in the same instant he held up his wand. "Expecto Patronum!" he said loudly, pure light shining out from his wand tip. A ghostly image immediately took form, the husky patronus bounding happily out and landing neatly at his feet. It padded around him once, then sat loyally on its haunches, its head held up high.

"There are a lot of things we can do with magic, Perseus. These are called patronuses, they're a bit advanced, you won't be able to summon them for years. We can conjure things, transform things, make objects vanish, hex people's boogers to attack their face, make objects come to life, or fly around. We can even create at least three different forms of fire! Watch." he explained, and swirled his wand in the air. A tiny bud of blue fire appeared in the air before him, blossoming in seconds into a large flaming blue flower. He smiled at his creation as it hovered in the air, the light reflected in his own eyes of the same colour.
"Though...we can't do everything. Like bring back the dead, for example."

Perseus stood dumbfounded as the boy who he still didn't know the name of pulled out a stick and made a linx appear, he was about to open his mouth and claim it all on technology when Kida pulled out her stick and a cat flowed out of her wand and trotted around he was close to believing this magic he shook his head and rubbed his green eyes then saw his half cousin produce a husky pup. Perseus turned around and watched the room repair itself and grinned in amazement. 'Is this happening?' he thought to himself as he turned around.

Perseus listened to aeon and saw something appear in the air before him, he raised his eyebrow and wanted to touch it but decided not to. 'So... You're saying that this all wasn't Technology and you did stuff with your sticks' he asked 'And i can do that?!' he added as he warmed up to the idea.

Perseus hung his head slightly when Kida mentioned their mother not wanting him because of this and he felt a sting if pain and hatred towards magic, Perseus nodded sadly when Kida told him that. Perseus piped up when Kida explained how she was a muggleborn and how he was a half blood cause his dad could do this stuff, he felt like less if a freak when he heard that and smiled but still hated magic slightly.
Perseus thought for a moment, 'When did you guys find out that you were Witches and Wizards? Can i do any of that or stuff like that now?' he asked as his grin was set in stone on his face.

Ash chuckled as he watched Kida and Aeon follow in his step by casting their patronus's. He thought it better now to tell Percy straight up, then hide it from his and have him feel betrayed when he found out. Grinning when Percy lit up at the prospect of being a wizard, Ash leaved against the wall and watched everyone laugh and play about. At Percy's question of how they found out they were magical, Ash scratched his head. "I found out when my father hit me during an argument and i sent him through the wall accidentally." he said with a grin. "And no, you cant cast proper spells without proper teaching. But once you learn..." he motioned to the patronus's. "And personally... I think he should go to Beauxbatons or Hogwarts." he said. He himself had gone to Beauxbatons, and had loved it.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry guys, half asleep.

Kida smiled at Percy 'Yes you can do all of that, once you're older. Like Ash Said, you need to learn.' she smiled even wider when Ash told him how he sent his father through the wall remembering that he had done that to her.
'I was lucky, My Cousin Aeon and his Brother Sern are half bloods, My Mother is related to them but is a muggle born. So i'm a muggle born with a magical Family, kinda lucky i guess' she said smiling to herself 'Now you're apart of a magical Family' she said with a smile.

Kida ran her hands through her hair 'Percy can pick which school he wants to go to. I'm sure he'll be accepted no matter where he goes' she said smiling 'Since, Aeon and myself went to Hogwarts, Ashton Went to Durmstrang and you went to Beaubaxtons' she walked over to percy and put her hands on his shoulder. 'Well discuss going to a magical school Later. Now You can do some magic, but you're untrained and it could be chaotic, but i can teach you how to fly on a broom and we can teach you About Magic and the Magical World, If you want to.. if not we can pretend this never happened and all go back to pretending to be Muggles' she said assuring him that he didn't have to make a snap decision. Kida saw the room was almost clean and it was spectacular as all the others She looked out the smalle window and saw down onto the front of the house.
Kida smiled and waited to see Percy's Reaction

OOCOut of Character:
Forgot about this. Ahurhur.

Aeon flicked his wand across the air in front of him, letting the bluebell flames seem to wither and die, fading from existence.
He stayed in the doorway for a few minutes, listening to Kida and Ash explain a little bit about magic, and how Ash found out about his abilities. Aeon grinned. A lot of kids seemed to have destructive stories. His abilities first appeared when his parents tried to force him to eat dinner, and he managed to make his entire plate vanish. A few years later, and he was jumping off the roof of his house with a superhero cape and floating to the ground.

Aeon cleared his throat lightly and gestured with his thumb at the stairs. "I'm going to go get something to eat, I'll see you guys when you're done here." he said, then offered a smile to Percy before turning to head back down to the ground floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back