Big News!

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Scorpius had been in the fourth floor corridor looking for Sam again when he told a random Hufflepuff to find Sam for him and told him to meet him in the third floor corridor. He didn't want to be lingering around the Hufflepuff common room in case Jenna walked by and overheard them. This was something he had to tell his best friend but he couldn't let any girls know, he would be dead if they found out.

Sam was alerted by an older Hufflepuff that he was to meet Scorpius on the third floor corridor. Not again... Sam thought as he left the common room. He hoped there hadn't been more trouble like last time. He hoped dearly there wasn't.

Sam eventually came to the third floor corridor. He didn't realise he was running until he was out of breath. He spotted Knight in the distance. He walked up to him slowly, looking at him, inspecting for any cuts or bruises. There was no new ones so that was a good sign. "Hey mate. Glad to see you in one piece." he teased once he was close enough to him. "So whats up?"

Scorpius laughed when Prince teased him about the fight. "Nah, thankfully I haven't seen that sucker around," Scorpius commented angrily for a moment before returning to his original train of thought. "This is actually good news, I think," he said pacing the area since he was so excited. "Well first off, I don't think I have a crush on Toni anymore," he said to him with a smile. He couldn't quite figure out how to phrase what he was trying to say so he said that to stall for time.

Sam put a hand on Knights shoulder, "You probably scared him off." he laughed then removed it as Knight seemed quite serious about the next thing he was going to say. Sam nodded as he said he didn't have a crush on Toni, "Well thats good!" he said happily. Now realising he doesn't have to feel awkward when all three of them are together. "So what is it c'mon?!!" Sam said eagerly, he really wanted to know now.

Scorpius took a deep breath and said, "I'm dating someone." He felt like such a sap for being so excited about this type of news but he couldn't help himself. "Only you can't really say anything," he said thinking of Hoshi and Jenna.

Sam's mouth dropped. He couldn't pull it back up. "What?! Who?! When?!" he asked rubbing his hands together. "I promise. My lips our shut. I won't tell anyone." Sam wondered why he wouldn't tell anyone but shrugged it off.

Scorpius grinned and said, "Her name is Luna, she's a Ravenclaw," he shrugged as if it were nothing. He liked that they were in the same house because they could spend all the time they wanted in the common room. "She's in second year," Scorpius added grinning as if it were a bonus.

Sam noddedm taking in all the details. "Well, thats ace mate." he said. He was sure Knight liked Jenn but obviously things changed. He now realised why Knight didn't want him to tell anyone. "When did this all ahappen?" Sam was happy for his friend as he never seen him so happy.

[This RP will be set about 2 weeks from "now" okay?]

Scorpius grinned and said, "Well technically I met her about a month and a half ago. We've been dating for about two weeks now." He looked at Prince with an apologetic face, sorry that he hadn't told him earlier. Scorpius just didn't want this going around school, and with the prank and the fight, his name had already been buzzing around like crazy. He had also charmed too many girls and tricked them into thinking he liked them already so if they found out he was seeing someone, he didn't think it would end pretty. "It's great having her in the same House as me," he said mischievously, "we can sit in the common room and chat for hours and we won't get in trouble!" Sometimes Scorpius liked to lay books around them just in case an authority figure saw them up late, it would seem like they were studying, but whenever Luna was around he was too distracted to study.

[Ok. Thats cool.]

Sam nodded, "I know what you mean..." It was a shame that Toni and Sam couldn't just sit in the common room. "So you really like her then?" he pressumed happy for his friend. But he had just one more question to ask. "How long will you keep this from everyone?" Like Hoshi and Jenn, he was going to add but decided against it. It was his desicion in the end.

Scorpius thought of all the girls he had flirted with just to flirt, and then thought of the way he had first acted around Luna, there was a big difference. "Yes I really like her," he answered honestly with a smile. When Prince asked how long he'd keep it a secret, Scorpius ruffled his hair and said, "For as long as I can." He looked at Prince with unsure eyes, knowing Prince must've thought he was going about that the wrong way but Scorpius didn't know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back