Big Foot's Last Stand

Riley Wespurt

Wand
Straight 10 Inch Unyielding Alder Wand with Boomslang venom Core
It wasn't a surprise that Riley Wespurt was already exploring the castle at his first night here, it was incredibly large and if he wanted to know his way around, he needed to know where everything was located. Soon he found himself in the library, which was pretty much empty if it wasn't for the one student who greeted him. Riley greeted the student back and then made his way deeper into the library, scanning the bookshelves in the hope that he would find something interesting to read such as how to transform your siblings into a toad - which might come in handy would his twin sister irritate him - or how to conjure food like chips or fried chicken if you were hungry and wanted a snack without having to make or buy it.

After a short while Riley found himself a book that caught his interest, 'Big Foot's Last Stand' it was called. He had to jump a few times but eventually got it. With the book in his hand, he walked towards one of the many empty tables and sat down on the bench besides it. He looked around before opening the book, checking if someone had joined him in the library, but apart from the one student that was already seated, no one else had joined them. The Gryffindor then gave his attention to the book before him and opened it. Whilst Riley continued reading, the first year lost track of time. 'Big Foot's Last Stand' was way too good to put away.

Elizabeth Wespurt was so busy with exploring. That she didn't knew were her brother was hanging out. She didn't even spoke to him about the sorting and her exploring so far. When she realised that she went looking for her brother. She asked some of the first years students from Gryffindor if they saw Riley or heard were he was going to. Elizabeth went from upstairs to downstairs and walked as a chicken without a head through the castle. She was so curious what her brother thought about all this madness. Elizabeth and Riley were sorted into the same house, and she loved it. Of course she wanted to meet new people and make some friends, but it was nice to have her brother close to her. In case she would need him or he her.

After a whole exploring tour she came at the Library. It wasn't a place were Elizabeth would go because she hated reading. She wanted to live and experience not only read about what someone had accomplished. But it would be pretty cool if she came into one of those books when she would become older. The brown haired girl walked further into the library and looked for her brother. When Elizabeth had walked a bit further she saw her brother sitting at a table, he was reading. She hoped that her brother wouldn't see her coming, so she hid behind a bookcase that stood behind Riley. Elizabeth sheaf some books away so that she could see what was going on.

Espen didn't really have a clue why in earth he was around the area near the library already, the sorting had been a couple of hours before and he had parted with his sister that had been sorted into Gryffindor House and he into Slytherin. Of course he would see her a lot, but it was a little weird since Gryffindor and Slytherin had always this ongoing rivalry going on so it would be a little weird at least. But he wouldn't let some house divide him and his sister, she was his sister above all, and he would always care for her and foremost, protect her.

Wandering through the tall bookshelves, he let his fingers brush over different books from Herbology, to Magical Creatures and eventually the dark arts; witches and wizards who were known for practicing such difficult, and dangerous branches of magic. It interested him, not to become one, but how they'd controlled such advanced magic. He too, wanted to control the advanced magic, he was hoping to seek some occupation that would involve these kind of things. An Unspeakable, an Auror, Law Enforcement. Something that demanded strenght, endurance, power and control. Espen saw a brunette girl come into the library, it seemed like she was of his years, and maybe he had caught a glimpse of her. He wasn't sure.

The stairs were moving, the freaking stairs were moving. Discovering this fact Ivy couldn't get rid of a huge grin on her face at first, the wizarding world was amazing, but actually giving it a thought she realized that she had absolutely no idea how to find her way back to her common room. So now there the Slytherin girl was, wandering through the castle hoping to find someone who could might help her. She yawned, the journey to the castle had been long and full with first impressions. It wasn’t weird for her to be tired and she hated herself for not just going to bed when she still had the chance.

After a while she made it in to the most beautiful and impressive library she had ever seen. The bookshelves were enormous and she forgot all about her problem at once. Her eyes narrowed to read some book titles in the bad light condition and when she looked up she suddenly saw a young boy. He was reading, so Ivy couldn't see his face clearly. But she was pretty sure she recognized him from the sorting ceremony. She just couldn't remember what house he was sorted in to, but with a little of luck he was also in Slytherin. The redhead slowly approached the other kid, not wanting to scare him. ''Eh, hello.. You're also a first year right?'' She said with a soft voice.

Riley was amazed by how much fun this book was. He never really felt anything for the subject History but Big Foot's Last Stand wasn't a bad read for a first year who had only spent a couple of hours at the castle. He turned the twentieth page, skipping the preface because he didn't care about what the author wrote. His eyes went over the words fast and he was softly reading them. As he was reading about the Great Sasquatch Rebellion in Washington, 1892 Riley wonderen what it would be like to live in that time and if he would help the Americans or defend the sasquatches. He continued reading only to find out that the sasquatches were clearly the victims in this rebellion since they didn't want to be controlled by the Magical Congress of the United States of America but to live their own lives in the forest near Washington. Riley was about to turn another page when he heard a girly-voice and looked up from his book to see to whom the voice belonged to. He smiled at a girl, presumably a first year, too, as she slowly approached him. "Hi! Yes, I am!" The Gryffindor said excitedly.

Elizabeth was still hiding after the bookcase. She wanted to scare her brother, because Elizabeth liked to pull a prank. When she and her brother were younger they always played together, especially in the garden. Because they both liked to explore the world. But Elizabeth was from young age already a rebel, she made it for her parents sometimes difficult. It wasn't because she didn't liked her parents, but she wanted to experiment with bunch off stuff. Just when she wanted to show herself, she heard a girl so she looked back between the books. The moment she looked between it, she saw her brother talking to a girl. Elizabeth got a laugh on her face and walked around the bookcase to the front were her brother and the girl stood. She walked to the side were her brother sat with his back turned to her. Now is the time, he is distracted. So Elizabeth walked as quiet as she could closely to her brothers back. And she grabbed him at his back with two of her hands. '' GOT YA!'' She sad loudly a little bit to hard for in a library.

Espen wasn't one to be scared, or even be bothered by sudden surprises such as movements and loud noises. But there, it happened, he came from behind the tall bookshelves with a book that he seemed to like and show interest in only to drop it as soon as yell came from a girl that presumely tried to catch someone or scare them. "Keep it down, a little," he frowned at them as he moved through his knees to quickly catch the book from the ground that he had dropped and now showing one of the pages. With an annoyed grunt he made sure there was no damage to the book, he didn't want to have an owl sent to his parents already.

Nevertheless, he moved to join the little group and sat down at the little study so he could too read and check it out, much like the only other boy that was around. Eyes narrowed, judgemental towards the loud girl that had been the cause of him clumsily dropping the book.

Ivy was glad that the boy didn't seem bothered by her interrupting him, he even smiled at her and the red haired girl’s lips automatically copied this movement. Keeping her voice a bit down as they were in the library Ivy responded to him. ''Well, I was wondering if you-''
Her sentence was interrupted when suddenly another girl appeared, giving Ivy almost a heart attack as she loudly raised her voice to apparently scare the boy in front of her. The Slytherin student quickly looked around, checking if there was anyone who might have heard the noise. There indeed was someone, another boy who obviously was irritated. And Ivy couldn’t blame him, this wasn’t exactly the right spot to scare someone. ‘’You do realize this is a library right..?’’ She spoke, slightly frowning towards the girl. Surprisingly enough the blonde boy, who was now giving the other female student frustrated looks, came to sit down with them. Seeing those looks Ivy felt a bit sorry for the girl as it probably wasn’t her intention to bother others. Her grey blue eyes tried to find eye contact with her as Ivy was nodding that it was fine.

Now that Ivy was accompanied by another 2 students, her chances of finding the way back to the Slytherin common room had increased. But when she wanted to open her mouth to ask, something else crossed her mind. As it was her first day in the castle she didn’t have any social contacts yet, and it wasn’t a bad idea to actually communicate with some other students. Maybe they would get along well, in that case she had people to rely on and wasn’t she all by herself. Not that she had issues making friends or something, but Ivy definitely felt like she was in a disadvantage as a muggleborn. Not really knowing anything about the magical world made it hard for her to have a conversation topic that she could have participation in. As the redhead thought about a save subject that she could bring up, she sat down. Talking about the ceremony couldn’t hurt right? She had been there herself.

‘’That hat by the sorting really gave me chills..'' She started. ''How can something without a brain make such a decision?’’

Riley was about to close his book and give his full attention to the girl in front of him when he felt two hands suddenly grabbing him. Out of reflext, and possibly because it'd scared him half to death, Riley quickly pushed his right elbow backwards, trying to hit whoever it was that had layed their hands on him, however he didn't hit the person as he saw that it was his twin sister that scared him. ''For Merlin's sake, Elizabeth! Don't ever do that again!'' he cried out, catching his breath. He could have seen something like this coming, especially since it was their first night at the castle and Riley had told his sister that he'd be exploring the castle around this time. ''I won't forget this, Eliza.'' he told his sister with a smirk. ''I'll get you back somehow, you just wait and see.'' Riley used to get her back anyway but now that there were strangers with them, the kid felt kind of embarrassed. As the Gryffindor was slowly calming down, he turned his head toward the girl he talked to before it happened and nodded at her statement. ''Yeah I thought so, too.'' he said to her with a small smile on his face. At the girl's next comment Riley didn't know what to say, he was still coping with the fact that this school had a talking hat in the first place.

After the two, what he presumed were in some way related or siblings even, calmed down and changed their voice to a more fitting volume for a library Espen was able to read without much disturbance. Eyes moving over the pages he turned every minute, scanning and showing a lot of interests in the things that were written in it. It was a mixture of the things he liked; dark arts, spells and history.

But to this very moment he hadn't done much except for glaring annoyed at the loud girl that clearly hadn't been in something like a library before. So when the other girl, with the redish hair came around and tried to start a conversation Espen thought it would be a nice gesture to tag along and give it a try. "That's some of the wonders that magic brings. Things are alive while they shouldn't. Inanimate objects move, and do things they shouldn't. You don't seem like you've got a lot of experience with things like that, do you?" The blond tilted his head up at her, the annoyed, narrowed eyelids now wide and filled with curiosity.

Elizabeth blinked when she saw her brothers elbow raising at her, but he stopped when he saw that it was his annoying sister. A smile appeared on Elizabeth her face, the prank was a success. The reaction from her brother was totally awesome! '' I can not promise you that brother, we are in the same house now, so at night I will come to your bed and scare you perhaps.''Elizabeth gave her brother a harassing push and smiled at him again. When another blonde boy joined them and said that she needed to keep her voice down, Elizabeth shrugged, why so serious... And one minute later the girl that joined her brother also emphasize that this was a library, but the tone was annoying. '' Yeah, ofcourse I'm not stupid, that's why I did it. It is so quiet and boring here.'' Elizabeth walked to a chair that was left and went sitting. She listened to the conversation that the boy and girl had. And when they were ready with talking Elizabeth looked at the boy.'' Yeah pretty cool, I'm wondering what we will learn in first year.'' She tapped with her feet on the floor and looked around the library. It was very big so you could play hide and seek very well in here. '' So what do you guys think of Hogwarts New Zealand yet? Oh I'm Elizabeth by the way.'' The brown haired girl looked friendly over to the two that she didn't knew yet.

A soft red blush of embarrassment appeared on Ivy her cheeks as the blonde boy immediately guessed right about her situation. She knew that being a muggleborn wasn't something to be ashamed of, but yet there she was; feeling more embarrassed than ever. It wasn't because of her family, she would love them either way, but Ivy did care about the fact that she couldn't join a simple conversation about a Choco frog, or something like that (it apparently was a frog of chocolate meant to eat as Ivy had heard two boys talking about it in the train), because of her lack of knowledge.
Putting a strand of hair back to where it belonged, Ivy looked the blonde kid right in the eyes; not wanting to deny the fact that she was blushing. ''I'm the first witch in the family, so all of this..'' She used her hands to point out her surroundings. '' Is all.. Very new to me''. Her voice actually sounded steady, not really matching the still embarrassed look on her face.

After asking how they felt about Hogwarts, the other girl introduced herself as Elizabeth. Being as honest as always, Ivy tried to express her thoughts. ''I actually find it really frustrating how I don't know anything about this world yet.'' She started. ''But at the same time, this is the best thing that ever happened to me, except that I miss my dad already''. Speaking of which, she really should send him a message to assure him that's she's alright. ''And oh, I'm Ivy''. She quickly added, almost forgetting to mention her name as her thoughts wandered of to her father.

Espen listened to the two girls chit-chat, and understanding that the loud girl who'd tried to spook the only other guy in the library besides him was in fact his sibling -- his sister, they looked like twins, so Espen presumed they were just like Evelyn and he are. "It's a place to study and broaden your knowledge, of course its quiet. The Quidditch pitch is where all the noise is, just a tip, if that's an environment you'd like to check out." Maybe she could get the wrong idea from him, he didn't want to send her away. He simply wanted to give her a little heads up of areas around Hogwarts she might enjoy.

"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it eventually. Muggle-Borns have proven to be prodigies among witches and wizards throughout history. So who knows, I might befriend a famous-witch-to-be." Espen threw her a small smile as she introduced herself as Ivy. Elizabeth and Ivy. He repeated their names in his head, realising he should be the next to introduce himself. Shouldn't he? "I'm Espen." Stating it, before adding: "My sister and I are originally from Denmark, so that may explain my odd name."

"What about your brother, what's his name?" Turning his head towards the dark-haired boy in question.

Elizabeth already liked the girl when they started talking more. At first side she didn't responded nice to her prank, but one thing Elizabeth knew was to never go out from the first opinion. You needed to get to know somebody before you could say, I like or don't like you. The girl that named Ivy told to the other boy that introduced himself as Espen that she was the first witch of her family. Elizabeth thought that was very cool, but also difficult. She and her brother were raised with magic, because their parents used it and talked about it towards them. '' That is really cool! The very first witch of your family.'' She looked at Ivy when she spoke. '' But I can imagine that it also strange and frustrated as you say.'' The one thing that Elizabeth hated were bullies and she knew that some pure blood family's hated muggleborns. She couldn't understand why it was so hard to like people that had muggle parents. Elizabeth herself was curious about the muggleworld.

Espen had a annoying tone of what he said to Elizabeth but she knew that he didn't do it to hurt her. Unless she had it all wrong about this boy? But Elizabeth didn't want to think negative about him. '' I definitely wil check it out, I love Quidditch!'' She responded to Espen. Also Espen said he was from Denmark. Elizabeth never had been there before and her ambition was to see every country on the world. '' I really want to go there anytime! I want to visit every country on the world one day.'' The brown haired girl looked over to Espen when he said that he had a sister. Was she also at Hogwarts? '' Your sister? Is she also on this school?'' Elizabeth thought it was a lot of fun being together with her brother on this school.

Even though Riley had the urge to open the book in front of him again and ignore the three other students, he smiled weakly as two of them sat, he managed to resist thinking that if he would make some friends now he'd be good all year. The Gryffindor listened attentively to what the three were saying to each other, keeping his mouth shut untill they would ask him for an opinion. When his sister told him that she would even go as far as pranking him whilst he was sleeping Riley wanted to make a rude gesture to her but eventually decided not to. ''I swear, if you do that I will kill you on the spot.'' he told his sister, hoping that she wouldn't prank him while he and the other first year boys were sleeping in their dorms. Though Riley usually agreed with his sister on stuff like this, the blond haired boy had made a pretty valid argument; this was a library for Merlin's sake, you should keep your voice down.

When the boy named Espen turned toward him and asked what his name was, he smiled. ''I'm Riley, nice to meet the two of you!'' the Gryffindor said while looking at both Ivy and Espen.

Ivy was glad that she had decided to try start a conversation, 2 of the others were being really understanding and assured her that there was nothing wrong with being a muggleborn. Elizabeth even mentioned something that she hadn't really given a thought yet. She indeed was the very first witch of her family, maybe there was going to follow a whole generation after her. But right now having kids was by far the last thing on her mind as she was only 11 years old.
The redhead nodded towards Elizabeth, liking the girl her enthusiasm. The blonde boy, now that he wasn't annoyed anymore, was also being friendlier than Ivy had expected him to be at first. ''Who knows, maybe you do''. Her lips also turned in to a smile as she responded to him. Soon, he introduced himself as Espen. Ivy never had heard of such a name, and Espen, who was probably used to those situations, immediately explained the cause of his name. Deciding not to say anything as Elizabeth was already responding, she listened closely. Ivy liked it to get to know other people.

As it turned out that Elizabeth and Riley, who just had introduced himself, were siblings there was indeed no way to not see it. They looked remarkable alike and Ivy wondered how it would be like to have someone related in the castle. ''That must be nice, being here together''

Espen grinned at the little rivalry between the siblings, and it was definitely something he could relate to and notice in his own relationship with his own twin.

"Quidditch is pretty impressive. My dad taught my sister and I the first steps to fly a broom when we were eight years old, so we both have a fascination and a love for flying." Espen explained. "You should. Denmark is a great country, though the weather is a lot colder and you'd have to count in rain and even snow every now and then." Fingers tracing the pages of his book absently as he held a conversation with Elizbeth whom was equally dark-haired like her brother. "My sister's in Gryffindor, we're not sorted into the same house. Which is obviously a pity, she isn't really comfortable in Gryffindor just yet... And neither does she really like the castle, with how dirty and well, old it is. If we didn't move, I'm sure we'd have gone to Beauxbatons in France. Everything's much cleaner there, she told me."

"Having some family around, is always nice, yes. And it isn't like we don't get along, so thank goodness for that. She's stubborn, and pretty moody at times especially if she didn't have her beauty sleep. But apart from that, if you look passed the attitude there's a genuine, sweet and caring person." Espen told the girl that was named after a plant that ironically grew against the castle of Hogwarts as well. "So, has anyone around here been sorted into Slytherin or am I the lone wolf?"

Elizabeth was happy to meet some new people. She wanted to find somebody with who she could explore the castle, or just could do pranks or have a nice chat. '' I think my brother is not always happy that I'm in Gryffindor.'' Elizabeth joked. '' No just kidding, I'm very happy that my brother and I are both in Gryffindor.'' And Elizabeth gave her brother a soft stroke through his hair. Elizabeth went with her hand through her own hair and yawned afterwards. The library made her tired, so boring and so much books! Disguisting!!

When Espen talked about Quidditch Elizabeth had complete interest into the conversation. '' That is awesome! Our parents never tought us that.. But when I was little I climbed on my fathers broom, he was not very happy about that tough..'' Elizabeth laughed about the memory of when she was little. On very young age she was already a rebel and adventurous. What Espen told about his sister made Elizabeth laugh, it seemed like a funny lady. She had not seen her before in her dorm. And maybe she had, but didn't she knew that it was her. How would she even know, if she didn't knew Espen until now. Maybe she will meet the sister of Espen one time soon. Elizabeth really liked what Espen told so much, he seemed like a nice boy and one were you could have fun with too, but not in the library. '' Your sister seems like a fun and tough lady. I hope to meet her anytime.'' And Elizabeth smiled at Espen after that she finished talking.

Riley liked that fact that he and Elizabeth were already on good terms with two other students for he wasn't sure if he would make friends at Hogwarts at all due to the fact that he could be a bit too withdrawn and competitive at times, which didn't help in keeping his old friends. He watched as the three continued their conversation, being the observant suited him just fine for the moment. When Ivy made a comment on how nice it would be for them to be in the same house, Riley began to chuckle slightly. ''It's awful to be honest.'' he told the girl harsly. ''I love my sister, but honestly, I could use a little me-time, you know?'' The Gryffindor's head turned towards Elizabeth, hoping that she wouldn't be offened by his comment.

When Quidditch began to be the subject of their conversation Riley listened attentively. Like his sister, Riley loved Quidditch but wasn't allowed to play the sport untill he'd reach the age of thirteen, which bugged him intensly. He kept listening as Elizabeth told the story of when she used their father's broom and smiled brightly. ''You should've heard our mother's reaction,'' Riley told Ivy and Espen. ''For a moment I thought that they would ground Eliza for life.'' and after that Riley kept silent again, having nothing more to add to their conversation.

Espen's eyes widened a little at the story Elizabeth told, how she had taken a ride on their broom behind their parents back and of course ending up regretting it later. To Espen it was a surprise she was still alive, he recalled the first time he ever stepped onto a broom and actually got off the ground he thought it would be his last breath on this very world. "I understand her reaction. Just know she was only concerned about your well-being, you could have bruised or even broken something! Maybe even worse." Shrugging his shoulders, he didn't know what had been the situation. But to him it seemed quite impulsive of the girl to do, and when Riley explained their mother's response he couldn't really do anything but stand with their mother. Not that he was going to tell them that. Because he was pretty sure Evelyn would never taken advice, even a tantrum from their mother.

"She can be fun. Only if she thinks she looks pretty enough, if her face or hair isn't doing what she wants it to do. I am sure, whenever she learns the deadliest curses, and trickiest curses she'll start casting them in anger." Espen warned. "So beware for the next seven years." Turning the page of his book, even though he wasn't really reading. Mainly glaring down at some of the pictures that were moving around in the book. "Don't worry. Tell her you know me, and she won't be too bad." Espen tipped them.

Assuming that Riley was only messing around with his sister, as they seemed to be joking a lot with each other, Ivy didn't took his words too seriously. She enjoyed the teasing between the siblings, she was sure that they actually cared deeply about each other. Being an only child herself, Ivy could only wish for a relationship like that. Not that she had any complaints, living alone with her father had caused a deep bond between the two of them. But she figured that it was just different with a sibling, someone close to her own age.

As she was changing up her position a bit, the wooden chair wasn't too comfortable, the others started a conversation about... quidditch? She absolutely had no clue what it was, it sounded like some type of spinach. But listening to what the others were saying it definitely had nothing to do with spinach, quidditch apparently involved broomsticks and flying. Hearing Espen's reaction to Elizabeths story, Ivy concluded that it was also dangerous. Her interest was now fully taken, what could it be that they spoke so enthusiastic about and also was not completely riskless at the same time? There was only one way to find out. ''I'm sorry but, what exactly is quidditch?'' Her eyes glanced curiously as she looked at the others.

Ivy couldn't believe her ears, she thought that Elizabeth and Riley were the only ones being related in her year, but apparently; so did Espen. As he told them about his sister, Ivy couldn't help it but to think of her as a spoiled girl. How could someone be displeased by the looks of the castle? She thought that it looked amazing, and even if it didn't: being at Hogwarts wasn't about the pretty looks, it was about learning magic. ''I don't think it's dirty in here''. Some how, Ivy felt like defending the school. She only had been here for a few hours, but the castle already was extremely important to her. ''Is Beauxbatons another school?'' Not being able to pronounce the difficult name, Ivy giggeld. She tried a few more times to say it properly but it didn't really work out.
Elizabeth said the exact opposite thing of what Ivy was thinking. To her, Espen's sister sounded like someone she didn't really wanted to hang out with. But maybe she was wrong, she couldn't just judge the girl only by what her brother was telling. However, when Espen actually gave them a warning Ivy couldn't let it rest. ''Would she really do that?'' She said slightly panicked, only the idea of someone casting spells in that way made her worry. She wouldn't describe it as fear but the eleven years old definitely felt something that was bothering her. Now frustrated that her voice had sounded so unsteady, Ivy thought of something to cover it up. ''I don't want to insult you or your sister Espen but, that is actually pretty scary''. And as she sounded a lot more secure of herself, the redhead was relieved.

Because of the conversation Ivy was having with the others, she already forgot all about her problem. So when Espen mentioned something about being a lone wolf in Slytherin she didn't knew how fast to respond. "Oh! I'm a Slytherin as well". Being extremely happy with the fact she had found another student from her house, and also a kind one, Ivy's eyes focussed on her only-change-to-find-her-way-back. "Have you noticed that the stairs are moving? I actually lost my way because of it". She quickly explained to Espen, strongly hoping that he could help her. "Do you have any idea how to reach our common room from here? You're litteraly my last hope, so don't feel pressured".

Elizabeth wanted to stretching her legs, so she stood up from her chair. How long did it took before they would actually would do something. Elizabeth and Espen were so excited about their quidditch talk that she totally forgot that Ivy didn't knew anything from this.'' Oh dammed ofcourse, I will explain.'' Elizabeth walked to the side were Ivy sat and decided to sit on the table next to Ivy and looked straight into the girls eyes. '' Well quidditch is a magical sport. You sit on a broom and you play in teams. On Hogwarts the house teams will play to each other i've heard.'' Elizabeth took a pause to come on breath. She could be so enthusiastic about the things she really liked that she could talk very fast. '' You have three rings and you can score points with the Quaffle that is some kind of ball. And you also have the golden snitch and the bludgers, you don't want that to hit you.'' Elizabeth could talk all the time about Quidditch, she wanted to play herself sometime. She loved the first game that her father took her and her brother. That was a very special moment she would never forget.

'' But when there is a match this year we should see it together! Although if Gryffindor and Slytherin need to go against each other I'm with my house ofcourse. But I'm sure that you will love it! ' Elizabeth smiled at Ivy. If Ivy wanted to know more, she should come and see. Elizabeth really wanted to see the training grounds were they would play the Quidditch games on this school. That was one place that still stood on her list of still to explore things.

The conversation about Quidditch continued and Riley kept silent, not really feeling like talking so listened to whatever his sibling and the others had to say about it. When Ivy told them that she didn't know what Quidditch was he was about to explain it to her but wasn't given the chance to do so as his sister was already talking about it. He grinned at how excited and enthusiastic Eliza sounded about Quidditch. Their love for Quidditch was something they had inherited from their mother, who had been a Quidditch player in her days, and absolutely loved the fact that he and Elizabeth were both so caught up with almost every Quidditch league. ''Trust me Ivy, Quidditch is pretty awesome.'' Riley told the Slytherin girl with a smile on his face. ''As soon as we're old enough we should all play!'' he told Espen, Elizabeth and Ivy with excitement in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back