Big chocolate bunny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling Finnigan

OOC First Name
Maia
Well, I have Aisling here-One of the famous Finnigan's. All her info is in the CD-(siggie) So, please she needs everything, friends, enemies, boyfriend. If you have any ideas, post here-or PM me. :D

How old is she? Her and Misty could be friends.
Or I have this Hogwarts House Elf, and since she works at Hogwarts maybe they can meet and he could be really, disoriented ( Since He is new to serving people.) And he could try to show he is good, at his job, even though she already thinks he is fine.

Great! But it might have to wait for her to get out of hogwarts. Or maybe on accident, he owl will send a letter to the wrong person.

And should the house elf, stay in the kitchens (And Aisling would ask for something to eat, or for some help with cooking) Or should he wander off, not knowing where to go in Hogwarts, and walk into the Hospital?

Well, actually Aisling isn't living in the castle-she is living with her twin, she goes home every evening and can be called to work for emergencies. So-they could meet at any time.

Maybe Aisling would request some ingredients be brought up for a poiton she needs to make for a student and he would bring them?

Great! They could meet at Obisidan Harbour, Somewhere.

That sounds Awesome!

Is it okay if I start the House Elf One, while you start the Aisling/Misty one?

I have Kier Myung-Dae, he's 19 and he's the new shopkeeper at Flourish and Blootts. He is very cheerful but he also can come across as rather detached and downright threatening when he wants to. He never turns people down for help, even when their intentions are not as good as he believes.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back