Big Bands, Flashing lights and Mega Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Anyone remember this one. Willow Paradox, girlfriend to Jon Holland and leader of Ares Moon? Well they've gone from garage band to underground thanks to Kari's brillant manageing (and if you read this Summer yes I am godmoding him a bit hope you don't mind) and Willow's seemingly untamable rage onstage. What I'm looking for the soon to be Drumstrang grad is for other bands or singers to influence her and the band and not only in a good way. Fame can be a cruel mistress so I need good press for Ares Moon and also some bad press. Finally the Mega Fans part because future stars are nothing without fans right? Some people that have heard Willow's angry and sorrowful tones and meet her at one point or another as well as big fans of her co-leader Sebastian would be in order. A stalker in there somewhere? Maybe but that can be ploted out through PM's :D

Post at will :p

not a durmstruang student or any student for that matter but i have Stefan Glass he can be a super fan but he also runs his own personal paper which can help with the publicity side.

i will via this acount

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back