Bia's head is gonna crack!

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bia was having such a bad headache that she could not get out of bed. She could feel her head going crazy and she couldn't resist it any longer. She sometimes had very bad migranes and this was one of them. Rushing to the hospital wing drowsily, Bia bumped into one of the walls and fell down...

Violet had fallen asleep the moment her head had hit the pillow of her bed - right after class. She had been feeling so sick and so terrible that sleep was all her body could think to do. Oddly enough, it worked: Violet woke up perfectly fine, although a little stuffed up. Having slept for a ridiculously long time, she felt a little odd, so she threw on a dress and stumbled out of the dorm and common room, needing some fresh air.
However, just on her way out, she noticed Bianca lying on the floor. Violet gasped. "B! Bia!" she cried, rushing over to the younger girl. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" she asked, hoping that Bianca could hear her.

Bia's head was going crazy and it was difficult for her to make out what the person had said. Bia didn't recognize whether it was a boy or girl's voice. She then tried her best to get up but everything was blank. "Whazz goin on?" she asked, although it was all black. "Annnd who arrre you?" Bia asked drowsily. Bia could feel her head going thud! thud! and this was making her feel like throwing up, and Bia instantly fainted.

Violet gasped, quite horrified. "Oh my..." she muttered, trying not to swear. She did not sound good at all. She definately needed to get to the hospital wing. But Violet was only one person, and not a strong one at that. If only I knew that charm that could lift people up, the one I've read about...I suspect my magic wouldn't be strong enough to perform it, though... She knelt down, trying to lift Bianca's head up.

((aw, man, I've gotta go. :( ))

(( Okay then. See you around. ))

Bia lay unconscious on the the floor as Violet tried to lift up her head.

Patricia had been in the library doing some research. She felt her stomach start to rumble and she realised that she hadn't ate since breakfast this morning and even then she only had a slice of toast. Leaving the library she saw Violet kneeling the floor over someone. Sensing something was wrong Patricia rushed over to Violet. When she got to Violet she saw that she was lying over Bianca. Shock took over Patricia. "Vi.." She said worriedly. "Wha...what happened." She said, seeing Bianca lying unconscious on the floor.

Violet sighed with relief as Patricia appeared. With two people, it would be much easier to move Bianca to the Hospital Wing. "Oh, Pat, thank goodness you're here!" she breathed. "I...I don't know what happened, I just came outside and I saw Bianca lying on the floor, I tried to talk to her and she said something, but I think she's unconscious, and we need to get her to the Hospital Wing, fast," she explained, knowing she was talking really fast - but she was quite worried about her friend and fellow Hufflepuff.

Patricia, still in shock, listened to Violet talk about how she saw Bianca lying on the floor and how she needed to get her to the Hospital wing. Patricia threw her bag over her two shoulders and got her arms around Bianca and said to Violet, "You take that end and we'll get her to the Hospital Wing." Patricia said pointing to the other half of Bianca's body, where Violet was kneeling. "OK on 3. 1....2.....3" Patricia said lifting Bianca on 3 and got herself up to full length and made her way to the Hospital Wing.

((Violet you can start an RP in the Hospital Wing after you post lifting Bianca))

Violet nodded at Patricia. "Okay," she muttered. She put her arms around Bianca and as Patricia counted, lifted her in to the air. "Let's go," she whispered. "You'll be okay, Bianca." She started to slowly and carefully make her way to the Hospital Wing with Patricia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back