Bianca's First Time At The Trophy Room

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bianca had always enjoyed walks around the castle but today she felt adventurous. She decided to walk another route and go a little adventuring. There were a million places she had not visited, and she was determined to visit somewhere new. Entering a room she never knew existed, Bianca was surprised at all the shiny trophies that surrounded her. Bianca looked in awe at the trophies. All of them looked perfect. If only they belonged to her..

Lemina entered the trophy room. She'd only been here once or twice, but whilst walking past she had heard someone inside.

Bianca looked at the trophies in awe and was surprised when she heard a noise. Turning back, her body language relaxed a little. "Oh hi Lemina. Don't these trophies look so beautiful? Has Hufflepuff won any Quidditch Games yet Lemina?" Bianca asked curiously.

Lemina smiled when she saw who it was. "Hey Bianca! And no, there haven't been any games yet. I'm gonna ask Caysi about it. You're on the team right?" She gazed at the trophies, suddenly she spotted the one which had her name on it. Top Points Earner for Hufflepuff Y3. Grinning, she turned to Bianca, "I think they look gorgeous!

"Yeah i am!. You too right? Lemina, Is that your trophy, the one that has 'Top Points Earner for Hufflepuff Y3'. Wow! No wonder you are a prefect! That's great! And yes, they are gorgeous!" Bianca said excitedly. "I hope Hufflepuff will win an award this year!" Bianca said hopefully, smiling enthusiastically at Lemina.

Lemina blushed, "Well to be honest, it is normally first years who win the prizes. I don't know why though!" She smiled, "I hope so too, last year we fell embarassingly to the bottom. We're doing quite well this year though, I think!" She grinned, "There's no way I'll win it again though! Unless both Njord and Violet leave!"

"Oh? Weird. Must be some tradition- having first years winning prizes?" Bianca said, laughing. "What did you say Lemina? We fell embarrassingly to the bottom last year? Goodness! Did i just hear that right?!?" Bianca asked, in surprise. "That's great then! At least we're improving! I'm sure you'll win again! You're a great and hardworking prefect. Friendly and spirited too!" Bianca said enthusiastically. "I'm serious!" she said, laughing. "I heard Njord and Violet really burn the midnight oil! But nothing's impossible Lemina. I know you can do it! Bring Hufflepuff back its glory!" Bianca said hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back