Bi-Weekly Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello my lovelies and welcome to another BWU! It's my turn this time around, and there isn't too much to say! So sit back, and enjoy this small BWU ^_^
HOLIDAYS!
Exams are done! Semester one is over, and holidays are now on for our well-deserving characters; which means our holiday forums are open too! They will still be open for a bit longer, so get role-playing! ^_^
Dueling Tournament!
Does your character want to know show off how good they are at dueling? Have they learnt a new, complicated spell or perhaps someone they have a vendetta against, that they would love to hex? Well, come along and sign up for the Dueling Tournament!
Accio Yearbook!
(See what I did there?) xD
Make sure you guys head on over to ACCIO! and get all your Yearbook photos entered in, so our lovely team can get it all sorted and beautiful for us ^_^
You're how old?!
HNZ is turning NINE years old! That is absolutely crazy! I'm super duper excited for all the celebrations coming up next week! Get excited with us and make sure you help us celebrate and join in on all the fun! :party: :woot:
Apps!
Any applications are now up to date, so anyone who has been waiting on them, check yo' PMs! ^_^[ul]Guys, I love reading your RPs, so make sure you submit your Highlights! Here is the lovely one that was entered!

[li]Fireworks
After Perseas' invite to the ball is turned down by Rhiannon his attempt to make her jealous with his new date may be about to backfire.

Other RPs in this Plot:
what is it with magic and rabbits A transfiguration class when Perseas asks his friend to the ball
Dare To Tangle With The Devil What started off for Perseas as a prank leads to a plan for revenge and a date.
An Unlikely Match Perseas and Victoria get ready for the ball[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!</LI>
[li]Holiday fun!
[li]Lots more RPs!
[li]Fun games!
<LI>[li]Chats in Spam ^_^
[/li][/ul]That's it! Nice and easy! Any thoughts, questions or comments, feel free to leave it below ^_^

~Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back