Bi-Weekly Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello and welcome to another BWU, which is (as usual when done by me :r ) a tad bit late. But nevertheless, we are here, and ready to rumble!
End of Week 6
So last week was the end of week 6, and this week is study week ahhh! So catch up on all those lessons, and get ready for those dreaded exams!
OWL and NEWT Professors, feel free to post your exams a couple of days early than is shown on the calendar ;)
Graduation?!
I can't believe this has come around so quickly again! Graduation will be up very soon - 7th years, please check your PMs!
Quidditch~
The exciting games are overrr, and the winner of the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw match was Ravenclaw!. And the winner of the Gryffindor and Slytherin match was Slytherin!
Well done to all the teams and everyone who played ^_^
Emoticon Winner!
Well done to all the participants of our Emoticon Contest, and an extra well done to Jessye for winning it! Good luck with all of your resolutions this year!
ACCIO!
Most of the ACCIO! topics have been closed for the lovelies to do the Yearbook, but there are a couple more open - for how long I'm not sure! Make sure you have posted all your photos in ACCIO! to get yourself in the yearbook! :)[ul][li]Partay!
A Slytherin student decides to throw an open party in the Forbidden Forest for all to come and relax, and celebrate in Slytherin's win of the Quidditch game.
[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Valentines Day!</LI>
[li]MESSI maddness?! :o
[li]More RPs?!
<LI>[li]Exams....????
[/li][/ul]Well, that's all from me! See you next time on the BWU!
~Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for posting this, Donna!

I hope more people join the partay! :party:

Great Update Girl!

Awesome update Donna!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back