Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
So, things are still running a little slow, but now, things may be getting back on track. We have plenty of things to be here, lots of news! So sit back and enjoy.
Another Global Moderator
We know this person as the girl that helps the first years get their wands, Kiera Potter! We know her as Kait, and we have recognized her willingness to help out, and she is one of the oldest members on the site (doesn't seem that long, does it?) so she stood out to us, and we asked her. She happily joined up with the team, so she is now another orchid! So if you haven't yet, you can read the announcement for yourself!
Welcome to the team, again, Kait! Everyone call her Kait, so you won't confuse her with me. ;)

MESSI
Remember that ol' group of people that put forth special community events like graphics competitions? I'm sure you do, you spoke through the Site Poll and we were listening. It is coming back! There will be an announcement on it, and a way to join. It will need people willing to work with the community and the site staff, with creative ideas! When it comes time, please join up! It will be worth it, I know.

Hiring: Professors
We are hiring for a butt load of professors! If you are active on the board, then feel free to apply for any of the jobs listed here! We need some, and we may be hiring for other subjects, so keep your eye on this forum. Something you have always wanted may appear here.

Hiring: Headmaster or Headmistress
Since our beloved Amanda has left the site, we are now hiring for Headmaster or Headmistress of Hogwarts New Zealand! If you have a main character and would love to work with the site staff, then feel free to apply here! It is a good position to have, and it is fun as well. I suggest anyone that would be willing to take up this position to go for it!

Character Spotlight
This is slightly late, but the most recent character spotlight went to none other than Artemis, or Benjamin Chase! We were not looking at biographies this time, but developments! This one was extraordinary, and this is the announcement where you can read the questionnaire and the responses. It is incredible, so I would suggest to go read it as soon as you can!

Rumor Has It
What is this? A magazine that is revealing all rumors in the school? The question is, who is Anonymous? Who are behind the magazine? If you know, do not tell! If you don't know, well, then that's the way it should be eh? Want to see the magazine? Here it is! Have any good stories that could be in the next issue? Feel free to PM them to the Anonymous person or people! I am sure, that there will be a new article soon enough.

Start of a New Year
The new year has begun! There are going to be new changes, such as new professors, new Headmaster or Headmistress, the return of the killer Deputy Headmaster Takuya Blaze (give him hell kids!) as well as new events! Professors, get started and prepared on lessons and learn how to master that gradebook, and students, make sure that your shopping and roleplays outside of the classroom are complete! Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs and Slytherins, we got to beat Ravenclaw this year!

Accio! Released for Y14
It is about time! I'm just kidding, the new edition of Accio! is up for viewing! If you want to look in it, come here to have a look! You will see who all won the IC-Superlatives, see all the hard work that the Accio! staff has put into the edition! It is bright and colorful! So come and have a look at the talent and dedication that was put into your yearbook.

Sorting and Transfers
After what seems like forever, Sorting has officially opened! If you have a student or someone that wants to transfer, look no further! We are hoping to have plenty of first years this year, and if you are anxious to get to sorting, right here is the announcement that will have all the links that you could possibly need to get yourself sorted.
Seems like we only have one here this time. Remember if you think your plot is BWU worthy, it is just a click away![ul]
[li]Im the prettier one
Justin is out shopping for a gift for his brother, when a girl unexpectedly falls over him. The two get into a very awkward conversation until they come to the realisation that they are both in a similar situation. They both miss their twins.[/li][/ul]
To look forward to!
~ Prefect Promotions!
~ Hiring new shopkeepers!
~ New Head Girl and Head Boy!
~ More Events!
~ MESSI's return!
~ New professors to torture!

Have any comments, questions, concerns? Just post here!

~ Sir Kaitlyn
(On behalf of HNZ Site Staff)

Awesome update!
Can't wait to look at the Yearbook ^_^

Oh the yearbook is stunning. Good work ACCIO staff. I'm excited for the next year I think it'll be a good one. Sad to see the change in headmaster.

All in all good update!

Well done guys, and the yearbook gets better every year. WOnderful! Yay, i got plot highlighted

The yearbook is wonderful!

Seriously it looks like so much work was put into it, great job!

Great job on the update too Kaitlyn!

AHH SORTING EXCITEMENT
Oh and well done and stuff :r

Amazing Bi-Weekly!
Sorting... OMG! YES!
Oh and the year book *muwah* fabulous!
Big thumbs up all around!

Thanks for everything. =)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back