BFFs?? Maybe...

Sam laughed "I think he might of done, for a smart boy he can be really dumb sometimes, and that was one of those times, just like when he was convinced jumping from the top of a tree wouldn't hurt in the slightest, of course that ended in a broken leg, but he still climbs, can't for the life of me work out why, I hate heights" She noticed she was rambling a little so looked at Steph to see if it was ok.

Sam's smile faded a little when she talked about her sister, but she was still happy it was great to remember her sister when she was well "I think she would of liked you, we always seemed to get along with the same people"

she listened to Steph talk about how defenceless her sister is, "James is the same, the amount of fights i have got in to save his sorry butt is stupid" Sam said with a giggle remembering the many fun fights she had ended up in, "mind you, that used to be how I ended up being friends with people, they would start on James, then I would step in, we fought then ended up laughing about it later"

"by the way, if you ever need a punching bag, track down my brother, I don't mind" she said with an evil smirk.

"Was he expecting to fly??" Steph laughed and imagined someone jumping off a tree trying to fly then realising that it was never going to happen. "Who is you're brother. I could tease him when I see him. See how he reacts." She smiled when the conversation turned to heights. "I'm not really scared of heights. I just prefer the ground. It's more solid. Hurts more when he hit it from high up."
"It's cool that you were able to find someone so much like you. I seem to be one of a kind. It's fun at the same time as being annoying." She shrugged.
"I don't get in fights to save my sister's but no matter how big it is. I always get in fights to kill my sister. It's more fun that way. It must be funny having friends who beat up your brother though. I bet he gets scared when he has to go near them." She laughed slightly at the thought of it and then looked up as the rain started to ease off a bit.
"There are many people I want to beat up and your brother may just be one of them." Steph grinned and looked around the grounds. There was still nobody there. She had to watch her back though because this was the spot her and the gang used to hang out at and Shaylah still came here.

"I don't know what goes through that boys mind sometimes, apparently he has a girlfriend! I pity the poor thing" Sam laughed she couldn't believe that any girl would want to be around her silly little brother "I hope she locates her brain and dumps him soon, before he convinces himself that he's in love with her, if he does I'll never hear the end of it"

Sam nodded, "yeah the ground does hurt, especially when you land on your shoulder, trust me" she laughed.

"I dunno mind, I think if she were still alive by now we would of had a few disagreements especially when it came to boys, even then any boy that I liked she liked too"

"wouldn't you feel bad if you ended up killing your sister, what did you say her name was?" she asked realising that she had only been calling her 'your sister' she thought that Steph had said it earlier but she couldn't remember she was always terrible at remembering names anyway.

"I mean, I don't LIKE James, but no matter how much he pisses me off I don't think I could kill him"

Sam giggled remembering how James used to run whenever she was hanging out with the group of friends that found it fun to cause him pain "He would run a mile as soon as he saw me with them"

She noticed Steph looking around "are you supposed to be meeting someone?" she asked hoping that she wasn't because if her friends came she would have to leave.

Steph laughed. "Some girls really have no idea what they're getting themselves into when they start dating. I seriously do not want a boyfriend. At least not yet. All I can see in boys is the fact that they are stupid idiots who need to learn that there's more to life than what girls they've got with." She shook her head.
"You landed on your shoulder??" Steph rolled her eyes. "Have you never heard of turning your body while your falling our rolling when you hit the floor or better still; land on your feet."
Steph shrugged. "Leslie. I probably would but not enough to wish I hadn't done it. She's been p!ssing me off so much. I really just don't care about her."
Steph laughed again. "My sister's the same. The minute she sees me or one of my 'friends' she runs and hides. Well...when I say hide I mean she goes to the library or the common room and reads a book for a few hours." Steph couldn't understand how her sister could spend so much time reading. She had to of read every book under the clouds. It was crazy how she seemed to be constantly buying new books. The cost of them was easy though. Her parents got enough money to pay for more than just books.

Sam smiled, she agreed with what she was saying completely, but even with the amount she complains about boys and says that she will never be with anyone, she always has secretly liked the idea of having a boyfriend.
“Same here, I just can’t understand all the drama girls create, running after guys and crying all the time if they don’t like them back and stuff, but then again I don’t really understand some girls needs to cry about everything anyway”

She laughed when Steph commented about landing on her shoulder, “I WAS little” she giggled “and it was all my silly little brothers fault! He made me climb the stupid tree”

“I don’t mind reading if I choose the book” she admitted with a shrug, “but James just takes it too far, his nose is like constantly stuck inside some boring crap, I swear the first line of most of those books is enough to send me to sleep”
She stuck her hand in her jacket pocket and rummaged around until she found what she wanted, it was a small fluorescent yellow bouncy balll, that she had nicked from her brother quite a while ago.

She threw the ball at the tree and caught it with one hand when it bounced back at her “Can you catch?” she said with a smile throwing the ball at the tree once more for the other girl to try and catch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back