Rebecca Koshiba

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hey guys,

This is Rebecca Silver. Poor little dear lost both her parents to Death-Eaters, and now she has no-one. I had a plot going with Ana Dreamer but she seems to have forgotten or hasn’t been on in awhile. If any-one is willing to adopt her or anything let me know.

Bex is a three year old girl, who after seeing the murder of her parents, doesn't speak. She nods and things, but she won't talk. Its not that she can't shes just too scared too. She is shy and sad and she doesn't trust easily. She has a favouite toy, her baby doll and she takes it everywhere with her.

Any suggestions??

I'll take her!
Now that I have that out of the way I will explain who will take her, because Hannah certainly cant xD
I have an adult character, he has always wanted a child, and he cant have on of his own, for speacil reasons :r anyway his name is Austiin Hayes and he is really loving and adores kiddies, he lives with his friend, sister and his friends neice and nephew, who all love kids :D in a huge apartment, he is single and very awesome. :)

The family is a weird bunch, they range from girly boys to meanie girls, but they are loveable enough :D

Ill have to think about it. Because Im not sure if Becca would be able to function in such a family.

Any other offers?

I can offer her a home with Haruhi Koshiba. Haruhi is a muggle born witch she runs the ice cream shop and loves kids. She just had a baby last month. She would have three older sisters an older brother and of course her new baby sister. Haruhi understands just how bad death eaters could be. Her ex husband is one. If you wanna know anything else just shoot me a pm.

Hey Eden, that could work, though I should warn you, she deosn't talk, she really only sorta signs and stuff. Havent decided when she will start talking again ;)

Thats fine Haruhi knows how to deal with that. Becca and her can make up there own signs. Would you like to start the topic or should I?

Lol, dont mind me Im just lazy, but would you mind starting it. I'll :wub: you for it :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back