Between the Lines

Jasmin frowned her eyebrows at Enzo when he said that he felt that he was boring her. He clearly couldn’t read girls if he thought that he was boring Jasmin, she hadn’t stop smiling all day and she had laughed more than she had in a long time – she was having a great time. She shook her head we he started a sentence with ‘most girls.’ Jasmin was far from what ‘most girls’ were like. If Enzo had caught her on a good day he would have seen her jeans, an old t shirt and a pair of dirty converse. It was times like this she really disliked Kira, her older sister just couldn’t keep her nose out of Jasmin’s wardrobe and making her wear more girly clothes, it just wasn’t Jasmin. “First of all, you’re not boring me, I’m having a great time. Secondly, I’m not most girls, and this is a perfect day for me and I’m pretty sure I’m not wearing a dress.” she said with a small laugh. When Enzo asked if she was thirsty she looked up and saw what Enzo must have saw, “Yeah, sure.” she said with a smile as she sat up.

It was clear to him that she wasn't like other girls and that made her more irresistible than before.Upon hearing her words Enzo couldn't help but to laugh at her, she was so perfect in his eyes. He then stood up and bought two cans of soda, he gave one to her. Enzo hoped she wasn't like the other girls who didn't liked drinking canned drinks. As he was opening his can he was staring at Jasmin, then suddenly as he opened the can of soda. The soda came spilling and it made Enzo's shirt wet. He was indeed shock, maybe the can was shake before he thought to himself as he didn't knew what to do. Still he tried to calm down and smiled even though she embarrassed in front of Jasmin. "Ive never been this clumsy, but like they said theres a first time for everything" he stated as he laughed at himself. Enzo pulled out his handkerchief and wiped the soda off his shirt. Good thing it was his soda that got wet not his pants.

Jasmin stood up and followed Enzo over to the small cart full of drinks and sweets, she always did like getting herself a small treat from there every once and a while. That was another thing that set Jasmin aside from other girls, she loved to eat. She wasn’t afraid of sugar and carbs and whatever else it was that stopped girls from eating good food. She knew that it normally came back and bite everyone in the backside when they said it but Jasmin was always able to eat what she wanted and never put on any weight. Although she was always active so she was able to burn of the food really quickly without any bother. “Thank you.” she replied sweetly to Enzo when he gave her her soda. She opened it and took a sip out of it. It was nice and refreshing on the warm day. Jasmin watched as Enzo opened his and just as she took another sip she watched as his can exploded with drink and went all over him. Moving her hand up to her mouth to stop all of her drink coming out of her mouth and nose she burst out laughing. “Sorry.” she said while still laughing. It wasn’t a very nice thing to do but at least he was laughing too. Feeling sorry for Enzo she covered the top of her can and shook it up and down vigorously. Removing her thumb she let the drink go over her own top. “There, now you’re not alone.” she said as she started to laugh even more.

It was indeed a surprise spilling soda all over his shirt. Enzo noticed Jasmin laughing at him. "You think it's funny don't you?" she said to her still laughing at his mistake. He very much enjoyed Jasmin's laughter, he couldn't help but to stare at her again. Then suddenly as Jasmin poured soda all over her top just like Enzo, he was a bit shock at the same time he laughed so hard watching her. "Wow" was all he could say to her, he was left amazed. It made him want her more than ever. "You're so amazing" he whispered to her. He then returned to the cart to ask for some tissue and gave some to Jasmin. Enzo hated sticky stuff and so he decided to take off her shirt. "Forgive me" he stated apologizing to Jasmin, hoping she would'nt get mad for taking off his shirt in front off her. "I'm not a fond of sticky things" There was nothing to be ashamed off really, for Enzo has a fit body. During his past times he would exercise or maybe jog outside the Dumstrang and for vacations he was working out at their own gym inside their house which leads to his nice shaped abs. He didn't wanted to freak out or put into a awkward place for a girl.

Jasmin pursed her lips slightly as if she were trying to act all innocent like. She knew it wasn’t right to laugh at other people’s misfortune but when Enzo was already laughing she honestly didn’t think there would be much point holding it in any longer. “Maybe just a little bit.” she said, holding up her hand to show that her index finger and thumb were almost touching – indicating just how little she found that it was funny, when really it was much bigger than that. Jasmin really didn’t know what came over her when she fixed up her soda and poured it over herself but she had done it. Now she knew how Enzo felt but she couldn’t stop laughing – it really made the situation even more hilarious actually. Jasmin had been laughing so hard she couldn’t hear what Enzo had said to her but it was a whisper really so it would have been hard enough for her to pick. “Huh?!” she asked as she dried the tears from laughing so hard from her eyes. She thanked Enzo for handing her a few tissues. Using it first to dry her eyes a bit more she started to try and dry her top a little but it wasn’t working the best.

She heard Enzo ask her to forgive her she frowned her eyebrows slightly because she didn’t know what he meant. Then she saw him take off his shirt. “Oh!” she said in slight shock. Now with Jasmin being quite the tomboy she was no stranger to seeing boys without a shirt on; friends from back home and her brothers as well but Enzo was different. Jasmin felt heat start to rise in her cheeks, turning them a light pink that was getting hotter. She also began to feel a bit embarrassed or something that was off. Jasmin had never really felt anything for the opposite sex so she wasn’t sure what was happening to her, she hoped she wasn’t getting a fever – although it would explain the heat in her cheeks. Diverting her eyes a bit from Enzo she looked down at the ground, what was happening to her? “Oh it’s alright.” she said as she suddenly became very interested in a blade of grass at her feet. “Me either but…I..I don’t think I should take off my top in public.” she said with a weak attempt at a laugh. Something definitely wasn’t right, Jasmin never got nervous around boys.

Enzo knew it was indeed improper to take off his shirt to the public, it was the only thing he had in mind to avoid anything messy. Of course he didn't had a extra shirt with him. Not knowing what to do he tried to relax and be calm, playing it cool in front of Jasmin.When he heard that Jasmin should also take her shirt of he taught of it was a joke and laughed it off. "Obviously that's a joke right?" he said to her in reply. Even if he dried off his shirt from the sun it would still remain sticky. "Any advice?" he asked her trying to ask her what to do with his shirt. Enzo was half naked which was not a good thing to do in front of a girl like Jasmein.

The feel of her shirt was starting to get really uncomfortable, and the heat wasn’t really helping either. When Enzo asked if she had any advise she thought for a moment – she wasn’t any good at things like this as it was normally Kira who would be able to fix up any old thing. She knew that there was some sort of spell that could fix up spills or dirt on clothes because no matter how many times Jasmin tried to ruin the clothes that Kira got her – Kira was always able to fix them right back up again. Although today Kira wasn’t an option seeing as she was at work. “Mmm..” she pondered softly. “My brother owns a shop in the village, maybe he would know a spell to fix it.” she suggested. “Come on!” she said, inclining her head towards the exit of the park and out to the main part of the village.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry about the late reply, exams and whatnot :tut: If you want we can just finish the RP here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back