Aika Chen

Quiet | Better | Deceptive
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Aika still wasn't impressed by New Zealand. Especially now, when it seemed that it was going to get a little colder until it was death freezint for the winter. Aika had always hated cold and snow, it just wasn't for her and she was always that One person that was freezing in a second, it was almost her personality trait. Tho, while dad was working, she was hanging out in the Brighstone Village's playground. There was no One specific that seemed to catch Aika's attention so she was sitting away from everyone and just drew something on her pencil case. Akihiro would approve her not hanging out with everyone she saw but wouldn't approve of her drawing on her hands, ladies didn't do such a no sense. She was better than that. However, she didn't know what else to do.
@Slate Gates

Slate did not know why but yes, he was out. In the cold. Yet, Tyra wanted him to explore the outside in winter. Without his siblings. He knew she wanted him to make new friends. So here he was, wandering in the playground and unsure what to do. He looked around and did not even bring his book. By now, he would have memorized it by heart. He ended up by the benches and decided to sit down on one of them, not noticing the girl already on it until he caught her presence in his peripheral vision spooking him. He jumped as if his soul jumped out of his body. He placed a hand on his chest trying to steady his heart. "I-I didn't see you there, I'm sorry.", he stammered, barely had the words out of his mouth.

Aika noticed the boy approaching her but she didn't really react to that, just put away her things and started to pick up the swings, she didn't really know what to do and it also seemed like he hadn't noticed her. Better for her tho when she was just about to quietly escape, he noticed her and also got scared of her. "That's fine," she just pressed lips together in an awkward smile. Why was her brother not here? It could have been way easier. "Are you okay?" not like she really cared but Akihiro said to find someone they could trust.

Slate smiled, nodding. "I'm okay. Don't worry.", he reassured her. His mama taught him to quickly reassure people especially anyone his age as they might get offended. "I'm Slate.", he introduced himself. His fingers were fiddling with the hem of his shirt as he had nothing else to hold on to. He looked around for Sadie and Soren. Probably the former. He was pretty sure she would love to make new friends although it would be easier for the two than for him. "Are you here alone?", he asked, making small talk.

Aika gave an approving smile as saying that it's good. She wouldn't want to be responsible for someone hurting themselves, not intentionally. "Aika," she said her name and politely put out a hand for a handshake. "Oh yeah, my brother is in Hogwarts already and dad is at work, you?" she returned the question, remembering that she saw him looking around as searching for someone.

Slate smiled, taking the hand offered. "Nice to meet you.", he said. "Oh, Hogwarts!", his face brightened. "Are you going there too?", he asked with interest. He nodded as he looked around once more, finally spotting the two a few meters away. "There they are!", he pointed. "That's Soren and Sadie.", mentioning their names while pointing to each other. "They're my siblings. Mom's at the inn with my younger sisters.", he added.

Aika gave a fast smile back. "Same," at least now she will go to school knowing at least someone. "Yeah, will start this year. You too?" well, it seemed like it, he seemed to be her peer. Then she follow the direction where he showed and noticed two more kids. And then he even told her where his mom was. "Oh, are you triplets?" she asked with a pure interest, she had always thought that it's pretty cool even if it was pretty difficult.

Slate nodded, smiling. It was a good thing, he would see a familiar face when he got there. The tricky part would be to go to the same house. He glanced at her when she asked. "Yeah. Soren, Sadie, and me.", he replied before looking at her fully. "Want to learn something interesting?", he lowered his voice. His excitement for his sisters was more than enough to make him not shy. "My sisters are twins.", he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back