OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Miles never expected the speed dating event to actually work out for him, but much to his surprise the twenty five year old was on his way to Caroline's apartment with the woman walking besides him. He let her lead the way as he wasn't familiar with the way and whilst walking couldn't help to look around out of curiosity. He had only been to the Brightstone Village a couple of times to meet up with his father so had forgotten most of the things he saw back then. Miles smiled at Caroline when he turned his head back to her. "To be honest, I didn't think that I would find a match at the event." the former Gryffindor told the woman truthfully, and it was true, he expected to go home feeling disappointed and thinking it was a waste of his time, but instead he had a lot of fun and was happy that he eventually decided to go. "But I'm glad I did." Miles winked at Caroline.

Caroline had waved to Ezra on her way out the door. He had raised an eyebrow at her, and she knew he would be sending her an owl tomorrow. She hoped she had something interesting to say to him when he asked. Caroline slipped her arm through Miles' as she walked down the cobblestone paths. It was nice out tonight, not too cool but not hot. Caroline grinned at Miles as he spoke. "I can't say I disagree with you there." the blonde admitted. She had thought the event would be terribly dull and full of desperate people, which was not her at all and not Miles either. "I'm especially glad I met you tonight." she said, with a smirk up at him.

Miles felt a cool breeze touching his skin and smiled as he walked toward the apartment alongside Caroline. He couldn't be more happier than he was at this very moment. Miles finally knew his father's side of the family after looking for them little over three years, had a job he liked that paid reasonably and found someone he actually thought he could end up with. The man smiled brightly when Caroline said that she was glad that she had met him, and like he said before, he felt the same way too. ''So, is there something I don't know about you yet?'' Miles asked, curious to know more about his companion

Caroline laughed at the question Miles asked her. "There is quite a lot you don't know about me, Miles." she said, playfully with a sidelong glance at her companion. "But I don't mind answering questions, but you have to answer them too." she said with a grin. "What would you like to know?" Caroline asked as they continued along the path. They weren't too far from her apartment, and Caroline hoped she hadn't left a mess. She honestly couldn't remember. Going between two different apartments sometimes made her head swim.

Miles looked at Caroline with curiosity in his eyes when she told him that there was a lot he didn't know about her, which was obvious because he'd only known her for little over an hour. So far the former Gryffindor really enjoyed having the woman in his company so was eager to learn more about her as the night progressed. "As long as I get to know you a little better, I don't mind answering them too" he said with a smile on his face. As they continued down the cobblestone path Miles couldn't help but to feel slightly nervous because they were probably very close to Caroline's apartment, and he hadn't been alone with a woman in years really. "I assume you went to Hogwarts, am I right?" Miles asked before telling him her his original question. "So how was that like? Were you sorted into the best house as well?" he asked proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back