Better Out Than In

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Meyke paced outside. It was just so much safer out here. There weren't that many people outside everyday, and even if there was, she could usually always find a space away from most people. It wasn't that she was shy, don't get here wrong, she was anything but shy. However, she was surrounded by wizards and witches everywhere....It did get a bit clastophbic at times.

She sighed laying out on the lawn. She preferred it outside anyway. She preferred to keep everyone as distant as possible from her even if that meant scaring them half to death in the process. She even preferred not to have friends. They would just turn on her or something. She didn't need them. Okay, sure. She had trust issues. She'd confess up to that, but it didn't matter. She'd never let anyone take down her gaurd anyway.

Speaking of people taking her off gaurd, Meyke noticed someone heading her way.

Hyacin was wandering on the school grounds realizing how great the school is. She was disappointed on herself because of the time wasted on her school days. Last night,she prayed that everything will be okay and decided that she better forget her problems and go back to her normal state. She missed her old life. As she walks, she noticed the girl that she met on the abandoned classroom. Hyacin needs company but she don't know if the girl wants the same.Decided, she went toward the girl to talk to her.

"er, hi. How're you? it seems you have a problem but it's alright if you don't want to share it with me.Is it fine that I'll stay? or you want to be alone?" she asked politely respecting the girl's privacy

Hyacin was taken aback when she was shouted. But relieved when the girl apologized," I'm sorry, I'll .. hmm.. just, leave" she simply said. She don't know what's meyke's problem but she don't want to be the punching bag either. She turned back waiting for meyke to call her again if she wants Hyacin to be around ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back