Bethany Gomez

Bethany Gomez

BethanyTaylorGomez

Heyy, m'name is Beth. I'm from LA, which is in America obviously. I live with my mom, and I've never met my dad. Some day I want to find him, but it will be useless. All I know is that his last name was Gray and that he met my mom in Bulgaria. I was born on the 21st of September, which is a pretty cool day to be born on. I share my birthday with my mom, Linda. Mom doesn't mind if I call her mom or Linda, but I usually call her mom.

I am an only child, and have a dog named Austin. My house in LA is two bedroomed flat by the beach, and it rocks! I went to a public school before Hogwarts, but they didn't have uniforms. I hate the idea of uniforms as it makes students look like a pack of animals. I love animals, but I think I should be able to express my creativity at school.

Some people think I'm really tall, but most people I know are taller. I'm about 5"1 and have flame-red hair and green eyes. My life's ambition is to become an actress/model. I did a few photo shoots when I was a baby, and a couple when I was eight for a kids magazine. I've done a tv advert when I was ten, I was the roller blading stunt double for some ad about a new drink.

I know I can be bossy sometimes, and almost bordering mean, and I know I use sarcasm loads more than humanely possible, but that's my defensive mechanism. I'm really a shy person, but I can be outgoing when I want to be. Mom says I'm unpredictable.

Oh, I must tell y'all bout my hobbies! I do Gymnastics, and absolutely love it! I love surfing too. And acting, I have acted in all my school's plays!

MyPhotoAlbum

babybonnie.jpg

Oh my gosh! I didn't even know I had this picture! That's me as a toddler, so embarrassing!

Daytrip to Disneyland
bon-disneycrew.jpg

bon-hatsarethewaytogo.jpg

aug-new-bonnie5.jpg

1393034583a3170494855b547135605l.jpg

CIMG05122.jpg

Summer Lovin'
13563728.jpg

Me and the girls at beach beach near home.

13563791.jpg

Group Photo!

13563841.jpg

Me watching the idiotic Sarah posing.

13563868.jpg

Strike a (stupid) pose!

l_fb2b1c3fb46bd284efa3926122a7277c.jpg

JUMP!

BethanyAtHogwarts

Bethany's Sorting Post:
"Yes mom, I have packed everything." Bethany had said for the thousandth time. Her mum, Linda, was being very protective of her only daughter. Bethany hadn't been bored on the plane from LA to New Zealand, she had a pen and a notepad, which was really all she needed. She would look at random people and writing things about them. Their name, their job, why they were on the plane, and all sorts of things. All completely made up.

Beth would miss her crazy, unorganized mother, and her pet dog, Austin. What if Linda forgot to feed Austin? Beth didn't know if Linda would write, she wasn't good with emails, so letters would be excrusiatingly hard. Beth walked into the hall, aware that she was very tall compared to the other first years. This hadn't struck her before, as she had been too busy worrying about her family to notice.

This was confusing. She wasn't a very tall girl, and surely New Zealanders weren't midgets? Beth looked down at her feet. "Oh snap!" she muttered, her eyes opening in surprise. She was wearing her tall boots, not her school shoes. Beth had never liked these boots. But somehow, she had forgotten to change her shoes. Now that she noticed her boots, she also noticed that is was quite dark.

Beth lifted her hand to push a strand of hair away from her face, but her hand connected with a pair of sunglasses. Hope nobody noticed. Beth thought hopefully. But too late, she saw a couple of girls sniggering at her. "She thinks she's so cool, wearing sunglasses." A girl whispered. Beth glared at the girl through her sunglasses. "I'm not wearing sunglasses, they're my normal glasses. They're tinted." Beth hissed, folding her arms over her chest.

The girl rolled her eyes. "Whatever. What house do you want to be in?" she asked in a mean tone. Beth raised her eyebrows. "Uh... Rave and claw... Is that how you say it?" Beth cringed. "Ravenclaw. House of nerds." the girl snorted, turning around. Apparently she was too good to talk to Beth. Beth really didn't care.

Then the sorting hat starting... singing? Beth started at it in amusement. The last line about Ravenclaw made her smile. 'The wisdom to make dreams come true.' Beth made a mental note to write that down somewhere. Her last name, Gomez, wasn't too far from the start of the alphabet, so it didn't take long for her name to be called.

"Gomez, Bethany." Beth frowned, she didn't like her full name much. But people thought Beth was short for Elizabeth, which irritated her even more. Beth walked up to the sorting hat, and looked at it for a second. Then she sat down and allowed the hat to be placed on her head. I guess you get to pick my house, Mister Hat. Are you a mister or miss? Sorry, I'm just confused. And rambling in my head. Perfect. Beth cringed, hoping the hat wouldn't mind her rambling. I would like Ravenclaw, but I guess it is all up to you.

"It is, indeed, up to me. But you may as well go where you want, you do seem to have a fair deal of brains in your head. RAVENCLAW!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back