OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Oak Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Zerrin was on his way to the dorms, thinking a quick nap would do him some good. He'd had a long morning. Granted it had been a good morning, but it was long all the same. He quickly changed his mind, however, when he spotted one of his dorm mates walking down the hall in the other direction. Zerrin lit up, and immediately took off after them. "Sera!" He yelled, rushing to catch up. "Hey, Sera, wait up!"

Sera had barely made it half way down the corridor when a familiar voice made him stop and turn. "Hey!" he said, grinning. "I was looking for you." Strictly speaking, he'd been looking for anyone he recognised, but amongst those few, Zerrin was definitely one of the best he could run into. "Where've you been?"

Zerrin slowed to a stop as he approached Seraphiel, smiling brightly. "I'm found," He laughed. "I was hoping to run into you. Wanna find somewhere to sit down, hang out?" He asked. "I've been looking around a lot, just went over the grounds. Super pretty," He nodded, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Har har," said Sera. "Yeah! My feet are dying - and I haven't even been on the grounds, yet." Conveniently, there were some window seats along the corridor. Sera motioned to suggest they hang out there. "Have you found any secret passages? One of the older boys said there was loads, but I can't find any, so I think he's winding me up."

Zerrin chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "I'm pretty sure that there's a lounge near here," He offered. "We could go chill out there, relax on the couches?" He offered, glancing around and pointing to the entrance down the hall. "Over there," He smiled at his friend. "I haven't yet, but I haven't looked either. We could start mapping out the castle?" He suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back