best place here!

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa ran across the lawn, the thick trees of the forest getting closer and closer, how she had missed those beautiful trees. She sped up the pace and finally reached the shady green landscape of the forest. She jumped around and danced gleefully. How she had missed this place. She ran up to her tree and climbed up the branches. A bright smile apeared on her face as she looked around, she was finally home.

Zeke had been hanging from a tree and gazing out over the beautiful grounds when his silent thoughts and peaceful half-doze was interrupted by a girl walking across the forests. She continued getting closer, and he thought she seemed distracted, perhaps a little excited about something. Maybe he was wrong. He didn't recognize her, which he thought he should have, since he'd been here for two years now. He kept quiet and still when she sat underneath his tree, not wanting to startle her. He was hoping she'd go away, because no matter how he did it, he was going to catch her off-guard. He hated scaring people. That was so not cool.

Zeke decided to drop a few branches around her in warning before he made a noise. Maybe if she was on guard when he jumped down he wouldn't scare her as much. Maybe she'd just get mad and think he was purposefully eavesdropping. He'd prefer that to scarring her.

Arisa was about to start looking around for flowers or something when she heard somethings drop, an arrow perhaps? "Mist , if thats you i swear to god I'm not in the mood" Arisa growled. "But if its Thearus, feel free to show your face, whats with the shyness?" she asked. She started looking behind trees for a hidden centaur, "hellooo?" she called out.

Zeke raised his eyebrow as he listened to what the girl said. Zeke kept quiet for a little while before jumping down from the tree. "Oh hi, I was here when you came. Didn't want to scare you so kinda gave you some warning," he replied lamely. Zeke sat underneath the tree. This part of the Forbidden Forest had now become the place where he came to think when something was troubling his mind, and right now there were so many things running through his mind it was crazy.

His eyes gaze at the surrounding trees which seemed to be completely still, dead just like the tree he sat under now. His eyes were glazed from hidden emotions, inside, he was a mess and he knew that but Zeke could not allow himself to have a break down, he was trying to deal with his emotions in non-destructive rational ways, it was hardly working.

Running a hand through his black hair, he flinched slightly. He had almost forgotten about the giant cut and bruise near his hairline which he'd acquired when he'd learned the news from Victor. He hadn't spoken a word of what had happened to anyone, but he knew that Victor could hardly keep his mouth shut so half the school probably knew now. He didn't feel like going back to the castle to endure stares of pity or...whatever else was there waiting for him.

He wrapped her arms around his stomach tightly and looked down for a moment before staring back out at the forest. "I'm Ezekiel Hamilton, you can call me Zeke," he said quietly somewhat to her.

Arisa spun around at the voice, it was a boy standing under a tree, "Oh hello" she said with a smile, "you must think I'm crazy" she said slightly embarressed. She started running her fingers through her long blonde hair. She watched the boys and his emotions very carefully, there wern't any in his blue eyes, much like someone else's she knew. Just thinking of Sern caused her pain, she only let it show for a second. "Ezekiel Hamilton, that name sounds familar, have we met before?" she asked looking him over again.

Zeke flashed a small smile at Arisa. "Maybe yes, maybe no" he replied, thinking hard. He had been sick for a few weeks and he had went back home and he was now back in school, and his memory wasn't helping. "I'm so sorry, maybe we have met but i can't remember, although you do look a little familiar," he continued, thinking hard.

"Great day isn't it?" he asked, looking at the blue clouds above them.

Arisa nodded when Ezekiel said they might have met but he didn't remember. Arisa looked up into the sky when she said it was a nice day, "Yes, it is nice" Arisa replied with a small smile. She looked around before going over to a tree and climbing up a few branches, not to many though. She was deathly scared of hights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back