Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
He knew Flavio - not on a personal level but the Ravenclaw had helped him with delivering roses and even shared a couple of classes with him so he was happy to be delivering a cane to someone he thought definitely deserved some appreciation. The only thing now was to locate the other boy and hand the cane over to him, which seemed more difficult than he thought it'd be.

Flavio was strolling around the castle, specifically the third floor corridor, when he passed by a gryffindor in his year. Although he did not know the other boy very well, Flavio nodded to him and smiled slightly as he walked past in an effort to be polite.
<i>
</i>

He nodded back at the boy before realising that it was just the guy he was looking for. ''Flavio!'' Thaddeus said quickly, jerking his head around. ''Hey! I've been looking for you... Got something I'm supposed to deliver to you.''

Flavio raised his eyebrows, surprised when the gryffindor boy turned around to exclaim he had something deliver to him. "Oh?" Flavio questioned. "What is it?" He was curious to know if the other boy was about to deliver him a candy cane or if he was going to be delivered something else. Either way Flavio could not wait to find out.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back