Ben Goulding[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Character Name: Ben Goulding *
Images you want on the banner: (I can make small modifications to the image; i.e change hair color & eye color. They don't all have to be images of your character. Animals, landscapes, etc are accepted as well)

here is the link

http://66.235.120.64/ts?t=1247771869799407...id=24576&ppid=0

Text you want on the banner: Do you want your characters name? House name? Family Motto? A quote? etc. "Why do we fall? So we can get right back up again"
Font: You can visit www.dafont.com and pick a font, if you'd like, or leave it blank and I will pick. Could it be the same was as mine (Mike Goulding's)
Banner size: medium
Other: Anything else you'd like me to add? Do you have a specific color scheme you'd like it in, etc? erm maybe a blue colour scheme.

* As I have posted this as Mike Goulding but it is for Ben Goulding, please could you still send this to Mike Goulding, and so then he could pay you for the banner as Ben is still waiting to be hired at the ministry. ( In RL please substitute He for I)

Many thanks.

I'm sorry for not making this more public, but I no longer have the time for a banner shop. I apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to submit your request to one of the others with a banner shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back