Bellatrix back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Hey all!

I want to RP with anyone willing to. I've been itching to get back onto HNZ and would love to come up with a plot line to RP with. Please respond and let me know what you all think!

Hey Anha,

I would love to rp with you! I have a few characters, of which you are more than welcome to choose from ^_^

Alice Hills: 6th year Beauxbatons student, transferred from Ravenclaw HNZ in her 5th year. Nice person, intelligent and up for making friends

Jasmine Smith: 1st year Hufflepuff, shy, musical, from a large family and trying to find herself.

Amelia Johnson: 19year old French Quidditch player, half-veela, flirty, vain, Beauxbatons alumini

And then a youngling who I haven't really developed enough to rp with... It's up to you!

Kate :hug:

Ahna!
I meant to do this a while ago, but if your still looking for Plots, I could possibly have characters that might interest you! So, shoot me a PM, so we can do some amazing plotting, if you're interested.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back