Being

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate came out of the Hufflepuff common room and sat down to relax. The comfy bench was made of a nice oak that kept warm and so she sat on it and looked at all the pictures around the walls.

So much had happened in the past few days that she felt as if her head could explode, all the emotions and tiredness.

Kate ran a hand through her pretty hair and sighed gracefully at the floor.

Kyle was fed up of staying in his dorm and decided to wander the corridors.When he got to the fourth floor he noticed Kate sitting on the bench."Hey Kate, you alright?" He asked with a smile.

Kate smiled as Kyle joined her, "Yeh, i am good. I have just been in the North Tower with Theodore Snow though and he is a Slytherin. Not that i have anything against Slytherins, but he is a nasty piece of work. How are you?" She asked quietly, she was getting less shy, but she still had a little shyness in her.

Hollie was wondering the corridors that afternoon, bored. Nobody was really around - they were all entertaining themselves elsewhere or revising for the exams. And since Laura had gone... well, Hollie had felt quite alone.
She spotted Kate and Kyle in shy conversation on the fourth floor corridor and made her way over, smiling.
"Hey, guys, are you both ok?" She said, grinning broadly at both of them. She had really come out in herself since Hogwarts - her shy nature had long since evaporated and her confidence had really built up. Looking at Kyle, she wondered how he had taken Laura's disappearance. She knew that they'd split up a long time ago, but surely he had been affected?

Kate smiled as Hollie joined them. She stood up and gave her a hug. She needed to chat to Hollie urgently and now seemed great. She was about to start when she remebered Kyle, she looked over in his direction and haulted herself in her telling Hollie about the last couple of awful days.

Hoping that Kyle would get some kind of hint she repied to Hollie's social conversation. "Yeh, i am alright. I have had the worst few days though. It has been awful. And you?" She aksed changing the subject awkwardly.

Kate smiled at Hollie's sympathy and replied, "I will tell you later." She explained with another glance at Kyle. "Why are you emotionally confused at the moment? You can tell me." She glanced over at Kyle again and said, "I wish i could take you into my dorm and chat there but we would get in major trouble." Kate sat down on the bench outside the common room and looked again at Kyle and Hollie. "How you doing Kyle?" She asked him

Hollie sighed and ran a hand through her long blonde hair.
"Well, that's just it, I don't know!" she fretted. "It's about Barker's kidnap - but I'll explain later, in confidence. It's all very confusing and just drains my emotions. I don't know what to think..."
All she could think of was Lauren. And Lillie. And despair. And chaos. And tragedy. And... and... a messed up world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back