Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was walked slowly to professor Carter office but right now she send the note to @Thomas Jusantrea. About text what happened and what Tina was do to her. She was tired being all the drama and she was know now that she will be alone and Austin will be dumped her.

Thomas got a note from the twin sister, which seemed a little strange and made Jenna come up. He really no longer understood what was happening to his sister. With a heavy sigh, he went to the fourth floor to meet Jenna and ask him what was going on with the devil and what she was doing.

''You know i need support right now not your angry mood.'' Jenna was told him and she was know that he was mad but right now she was so tired of her live. She needed a trip and she needed some peace and she was think next time go to Greece.

@Thomas Jusantrea

While Thomas waited, he leaned his back against the wall, trying to control all his anger so that it wouldn't let him out. It wasn't long before Jenna came in and mentioned support rather than angry accusations. He looked at the twin sister, but said nothing but looked at Jenna for a moment and tried to understand her. Thomas sighed hard because he really didn't know Jenna anymore and it was harder to keep calm, but he tried. He still hadn't said a word, but just kept looking at his sister and waiting for explanations.

Last edited:
'I am sorry, i know you are mad but she was trathen me and i lost my temeper. She burned all money and i wanted gave her back about Spain. She was so mean to me. I know, i did bad things. But i am so tired of rumors and Tina was blaming me just i am just a kid " She told him and take deep breath. "I don't know why she hate me so much" She told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back