Being Random Cures The Soul

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore fiddled with his lip ring as he stared out at the the lake. He was currently sitting outside by the lakefront wearing his school uniform. It was getting dark but there was still amount of light still.

Theo had told Henri and Alyssa to be here before dark. Theodore needed the comfort of the closest thing he called friends. But sure enough...they were late. They usually were when he asked them to meet him somewhere. Either they forgot, got lost, or had some other dumb excuse to use. However Theodore had only seen them moments ago...so they really didn't have much of an excuse this time.

'God....why do those two have to be such idiots as times?' Theodore thought as he continued to stare out at the lake.

Alyssa walked out to the lakefront and immediantly spotted her older cousin gazing at the lake. Alyssa turned around to see if Henri had followed yet, but no one was behind her so she assumed he was coming a little later.

When Alyssa reached where Theo was sitting she smoothed out her light green dress and made sure her leggings had no holes in them as she sat down next to him. Once she was on the ground she turned to Theo and gave him a half smile.

"Henri will be here soon. I noestly have no clue what he's doing but he promised he was going to be here." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Alyssa after after a moment.

Theodore was shocked to see that Alyssa had actually arrived here first. And without Henri. Theodore hated to admit that the closest thing to his best friend followed Alyssa around like a lost puppy.

Theodore and sighed. "I like your dress. It's pretty." Theodore muttered before he turned his gaze back at the lake. But only for a moment before Alyssa asked what he was thinking abiut.

"Nothing that concerns you and your innocent little mind." Theodore teased.

Alyssa's smile turned into a playful frown as she placed her hands on her hips and stared at Theodore with a scolding look in her eyes. It didn't take a rocket scientist you be able to tell her that Theo was angry about something.

"Fine. Don't tell me. I'll just get Henri to beat it out of you." Alyssa muttered stubbornly.

Henri ran over to where Theodore and Alyssa were sitting. When he reached them he stopped and gave them a small smile as he gasped for air. Henri promised he would be there awhile ago and hoped Theo wasn't mad that he was late.

"Sorry I'm late? Your not mad about it are you?" Henri asked as he sat next to a pouting Alyssa.

Alyssa turned and allowed a small smile to make it's way onto her face. Henri was finally here which means the Trio was once again together. Of course Theo and Henri didn't know that Alyssa called them the Trio....she wasn't exactly sure she wanted to tell them either.

Alyssa also wished that Isabella could be part of their group again. Alyssa missed having Isabella and Theodore always playfully fighting while she and Henri watched with amuesment. Alyssa hoped that soon they would both get over it and let Isabella back into the group again.....it might happen. But not this year for sure.

"God Henri.....why do you always have to go check your hair in the mirror." Alyssa teased Henri. She wasn't sure if he actually checked his hair in the mirror and that's why he was late or not. But she was still going to tease him about it anyways.

"Wha?" Theodire asked quickly when he heard Alyssa comment about Henri looking in the mirror. Theodore vaguely wondered if she was just joking or actualyl lecturing Henri.

"Dear god Henri! Please tell me you don't actualky look at yourself like a little girl in the mirror!" Theodore began to chuckle as he directed his question to Henri.

Alyssa snorted and flipped some of her light blonde hair away from her face before she nudged Henri's shoulders playfully. She hoped he knew that she was just teasing like she usually did.

"I was totally kidding Theo." Alyssa giggled. Alyssa wondered if Henri really did like to look inside the mirror at himself. Which would be totally cute if he did!

"Tch....but it would make total sense if he actually did look in the mirror. I mean why else would Henri always worry about his hair?" Theodore helped Alyssa tease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back