Being Alone.....

A

Anonymous

She had taken up a differet place.... She was tired of the Ravenclaw commons.... No on was ever there. She was standing there right under the edge of the trees and was looking at the stars above the lake. She thought it made a great accent to the lake. She wanted so much to be re with blake.... But, she was giving up on guys.

Emille walking by when she saw Lillian. " SHe looks like she wants to be alone I better not"..... Then she fell into a hole right in mid thought

Lilian turned around quickly. "Ohhhhhmigawd!" She ran to the girl's side... "What happened.. Well, it's apparent as to what happened." Lil laughed. "Wel. I guess it would be best for me to help you up now..." She stood there for a minute. Then she ralized, once again, the girl was lyin on the floor. She helped the girl up. "Sorry about that. My brain's a bit slow."

Emille smiles, " Its ok, but I don't think my ankle is. I wasn't going to bother you but then i fell. I am so sorry did I interfer with you relaxing time. Again I am really sorry. "

"Don't worry. Today sure as hell hasn't been relaxing. So.... Yea. Don't worry about it. Do you need help to the Hospital Wing?"

" I don't know yet", she said smiling a little. She tries to get up but falls. " WEll if you don't mind I think my aunt is in there."

She helped the girl up again and headed toward the wing.

" Again I am so sorry about this. I am such a clumsy person." SHe said so embrassed. " My aunt is the head nurse, Kenli Carr."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back