Begin Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyce Ellison

OOC First Name
Annie
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">Okay So I have some characters that need people so here we go:
Alyce-1.jpg

Alyce Ellison
Alyce is originally from Honduras but moved away from her parents to New Zealand. Alyce was mad at her parents for hiding the fact that she and her twin sister had been adopted. Alyce now has no ties with her family and went through a really rough patch. Now that Alyce is trying to turn her life around she could really use some friends. Alyce is also a very lovable person. She has had several long term relationships with others in between but not that she's getting older is looking for someone more stable. Alyce used to be wild and is still not satisfied with a boring life but she isn't the out of control person she used to be, but is just as social and likable.

Carly_Rae_Jepsen.png

Laura Ray Simone
Laura was raised in New Zealand in and orphanage but went to school at beauxbatons. She has since moved back to New Zealand to find her roots, she doesn't really have any friends besides her family she left everyone she knew behind in France. Laura is musical and can sing well although she generally only sings for attention. She can sometimes come off as mean but is more of a sarcastic person. She could really use some friends and a boyfriend would be cool as well. Maybe some people also interested in music she could relate to.

avanjogia.jpg

Quinn Star
Quinn is also new to New Zealand having come from Ireland to begin a life with his fiance. Quinn is now the new librarian at Hogwarts New Zealand and is in need of some guy friends and students he could meet and maybe help with something. Girls at school may want to flirt with Quinn which would be hilarious because he wouldn't really know what to do, but really Quinn needs so boys in or out of school to befriend.

I suppose that's all for now I'm sure I'll post another when I find more lonely characters. Feel free to post here of PM me on any account :D
~Annie
<i>
</i>

I have Elijah here for any one of your characters. He was a care kid from the age of 9 and has a troubled background and has also recently moved back to New Zealand as that is where his mother came from and he wishes to explore the place she loved.

He is a social and friendly person but considered an 'outcast' by many. He is trustworthy and loyal although when angered he has quite a temper.

What do you think? :)

Hi :)
I think that Laura and Elijah would get along well. She would understand him as she grew up in the system. They are also closest in age. So they could be friends or anything really but I think she would be able to open up to him because she would understand his past so... What do you think?

Yeah this sounds great :) maybe they could start as friends and as we RP them see where it goes from there?

So, heyy!

I have this character, Elijah Tine. He's a musician, and his current plot is that he is on tour. He just released an album and it's doing really well. He's very popular and very his music is growing by the day. So, the point of this would be that he would always be looking to promote other music, so, I think he would be best suited for Laura, unless you have a better idea.
He could hear her sing, and be like, here's my card, I'm very interested in helping you further your music. He's a friendly, down to earth guy. Was a hufflepuff, is super into music. He lives for it, literally and can't believe how lucky he's been. So, yeah. Let me know what you think.

Emzies ^_^

Hey Emzies :hug:
I love this idea so much. I think Laura would be a little hesitant at first but with you being so successful already and taking interest it would put her in the right mindset to try and further her music. :) It is kind of ironic though two Elijah's lol. Do you think they would meet at or maybe like in the same place as one of his concerts or something along those lines?

And for you Robyn http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/8237578/1/ :D

How they meet would be up to you. Elijah would be travelling around, Promoting, and he would come back to New Zealand if he had a chance. Maybe it could be something really simple as she's playing at an open mic night, something he used to do a lot more, and he just happens to think she'd really good and goes to talk to her after. It's up to you! And yeah realised that after I'd posted.
Let me know what you think!

Yeah I was trying to think of something and I think that would work well. She would be most likely to meet him in New Zealand but she could be visiting friends in France if you wanted to go that route because Laura used to live there so it wouldn't be odd for her to visit but I certainly like the open mic idea. :) So if you want I can start something in one of those places.

I could find reasons for him being in either of those places, but I think New Zealand would be better. He likes it more. Went to school at NZ, has a lot of ties to it. So, that would be better. But it is up to you! And if you could start it that would be awesome! Thanks!

This is still open guys :) Any takers for Quinn or Alyce?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back