Befuddled Reflections

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
Dear Michael,

I am so sorry I have not been writing to you. School has been so busy for me I have hardly found time to do anything else. At least this is my last year. I cannot wait to be free of this place.

I have been thinking about you a lot. I've just been so confused. I fell for you, and then things just went so fast this summer. It was a little scary. But I do miss you, and I want to see you again on my next Brightstone Weekend, if you'll have me.

Love,
Sophia

Sophia!?
Its kind of weird to be hearing from you. I wasnt sure what had happened. I'll admit its good to hear from you! Ive missed you too. I would love to see you the next Brightstone weekend! Wow, I was worried, but I thought it might be something personal, so I didnt want to bother you if that was the case.
Wow, how have you been? Hope school isnt pushing you too hard.

Michael x

Dear Michael,

No, it was nothing personal, I was just confused. School has been pretty rough thus far. I am struggling to keep up and not enjoying it one bit. This is my last year, so it's my last chance to get it right. I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't do well on my NEWTs.

I'm really glad you're willing to see me. I was worried you would say no. I feel awful about how things left off between us, and I really want to make up for it.

Love,
Sophia

Dear Sophia,
Thats fair enough, I would never say no to you! I'll admit I was concerned, but I wont hold you to anything because of how much I missed you.

Thats lame that school is giving you a hard time. I wish you all the best. Im sure you will do great in your NEWTs.

Counting the days until the next time I can see you,
Michael x

Dear Michael,

It is very lame that school is giving me such a hard time. But I keep reminding myself that this is my last year. That and the thought of seeing you again have been keeping me going.

I've really missed you Michael. You cannot imagine how lonely it has been without you. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Meet me at the Hog's Head?

Love,
Sophia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back