Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida sat under a tree surrounded by flowers, she sighed as she ran her fingers over the delicate petals "Oh Tulip, why can't i be like you, you just sit there looking beautiful under this tree with no worrys at all" she said, Kida was feeling sad that she had cut her hair off it was short now, she liked it... kind of, but it was still annoyingly short. Kida sighed her Hazel eyes shone in the sun, she smelt a flower and smiled.

Arisa was feeling slightly depressed lately... she had no idea why really. Was it the fact that her mother was getting married, or was it the fact that she had given up on Sern? Arisa had no idea. She sighed as her blonde hair fell limply in front of her face walking through the garden. Arisa walked for a bit that way but eventually looked up, she noticed a girl sitting there... was she new or something? Arisa looked a little closer, she looked familiar, very familiar. "Kida!?" Arisa exclaimed, "what happened to your hair!?" Arisa asked running over completely forgetting her and Kida were fighting. Arisa knelt in front of her and pulled on the sides of Kida's hair lightly, "its real..." she mumbled.

Kida looked up and saw Arisa 'She's stealing Remus from you' her mind said and Kida just smiled and tuned it out by smelling a flower. she smiled as Arisa started lightly pulling at her hair "Yes Arisa its Real" she said as she smiled "i c...cut it" she said

Arisa's mouth dropped open in a small o shape, "w-why? you loved your hair!" Arisa said shocked. She sat down beside her and looked at her hair again, "although it does look good" she added. hey... shes not trying to kill me... what brought this on?.

Kida laughed quietly to herself "i know, but i just needed to start a new, and i prooved to myself that i can change by first cutting my hair" she said as she ran her hand through her hair "its allright" she said as she pushed her hair up again to give it back some bounce

Arisa smiled when Kida said she was trying to start new, "so is that why your not trying to brake my arm right now?" Arisa asked with a small laugh. She looked around and picked a few flowers from the ground before putting them in her hair, she really needed to get out more she had forgotten how pretty the garden was.

Kida nodded and smelled another flower before she sat back up against the tree, she plucked a flower from the ground and smelt it "you can have my hair if you want, its in the forest"

"why is your hair in the forest?" Arisa asked giving Kida a weird look, "although, I guess the birds will be great full for the new lining for there nests" she added with a weak smile.

Kida smiled "they should be greatful" she said as she run her hands through her hair again it was short Kida shut her eyes and smelt another fower before looking at Arisa" thats where i cut it off, and thats where i told Remus i hate him and i'm not going to talk to him for a long time" she said as she ran her fingers over the petals of the flower she held in her hands.

Arisa sighed when Kida said she told Remus she hated him and wouldn't be talking to him for a long time, "now why would you say that? I thought you loved him like a dad?" Arisa asked shaking her head, she had better not be telling me I got a fractured skull for nothing Arisa added in her head.

Kida smirked "used to, he is REALLY getting on my nerves after he shot himself, its either i can't do this, or i can't do that, or if i did this i would get into trouble, its ridiculious"she said as shepulled off a single petal from the flower.

Arisa looked down at the ground at Kida's words, "well you know, hes just trying to keep you safe, he really does care about you Kida" she said giving Kida a small smile. Arisa looked down at her jeans and sighed as she realised there was going to be grass stains on them.

Kida smriked "i wish" she said as she rolled her eyes "he may be to you, ever since Remus and Pearl Got engaged he seemed to forget about me and focus on you and pearl" she said she had a hudden urge to hit someone, but quickly picked another flower and smelt it allowing the fresh scent to flow up her nose. the Scent of the flower relaxed her. she ran her fingers through her hair again.

Arisa rolled her eyes at Kida, "hardly, I avoid him, in case you haven't noticed I have no want for a step dad" Arisa replied looking Kida over she really has changed, I just hope its for the better this time.

"yahum" she said as she picked some white daisys and threat them into a daisy chaing and put them on her head. "doesn't seem like that" she said again as she gave her hair some more bounce

"Really? you think after ten years living with Edward I have any want for a father and someone dating my mother?" Arisa asked in a slightly annoyed voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back