Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey everyone, I'll get strait to it a few of my charries are in desperate meed of relationships.

First off

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle: A sweet girl with a troubled past could really use a boyfriend and a final. Friends would also be welcomed :)

Corey Lovre: 14, BB, A more adventurous girl who loves Quidditch. But is deaf, not that that stops her any. She has a nice since of humor but really doesn't know anyone but family. I would like a sweet first love for her. Someone who would but her above anything and not care about her disability.

Nicola:15, Durmy, A go with the flow girl who hopes to one day be in a band. She plays guitar and loves just being herself. She needs friends, enemies, boyfriend, final the whole lot.

Paul Gemstone: 12, second year slytherin, I just inherited Paul and don't know of any past friends. Basically he can be angry at times but like his sister he has a good heart and can be sweet to the right person. I would like a girlfriend, friends, enemies. If you have a idea for a good plot let me know I might say yes :)

Please post here or PM me,
Thanks a Ton :hug:
~Annie

I have Arielle; she's a second year Slytherin. I think she was supposed to be friends with Paul before you got him. I think they would work well as friends, because they're both in Slytherin and they're in the same year. They could become something more than friends later on too if you're interested. Let me know if you're interested in RPing with me!
:D

Hi there!

Artemis Jackson can be a friend to Paul. She's just a first year, but she doesn't mind making friends with him even though he's just 1 year older. That's because he's a Slytherin. :p I remember Arty RPing with Rebecca [which is Paul's younger sister, right?], so maybe they could meet and Artemis could recognize him because of some of his mutual features with Rebecca. Yeah, just tell/PM me if that's alright with you.

xxx

Hey! I can offer 3 characters;

Taylor Black: She's a little rich girl from America who doesn't really fit in and have any friends. She's 15.

Mollie Harrow: Mollie is a 21 year old woman who tends to be a favourite with the kids.

Jacob Harrow: Jacob is a lot like his older sister Mollie. He's really nice, and need's a girlfriend. He's 18.

Let me know what you think!

Emilie

Anna: I really like the idea of you and Paul becoming friends, and we can see where it goes from there ;) Would you like to start? Or should I?

Artemis: That's a great idea too, since you and Rebecca are roommates I can see you becoming friends with her brother. They have the same eyes :) Do you want to start something?

Emilie: Hey there I know we have the thing with Taylor and Nicola, But I can see Nicola being friends with Jacob and maybe them getting together? And I can actually see Molly getting along with Skyle, Skyle actually does better with adults than kids her own age.
I'll start Skyle/Molly if you start Nicola/Jacob? Hows that sound?

Sure! That would be great. We could probably do that in the Slytherin Common Room, if that's fine with you. Would you like to be the one who would make the topic? It's fine with me if I do it too. Just remind me. :)

I can do it. I'll send you the link :)

Way to go! That was fast. I'll work on my response now!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back