Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¼", Cedar, basilisk skin
Sander, after a long day, decided to go a little ventilated, as lately he was wondering what to do after graduation. He was already tired of walking in the garden because Sander knew every single place there, and every corner of it couldn't discover anything brand new. To this end, he went to the room took a broom to go to the Quidditch pitch and there's a little on the fly over the hoops and stands. That might help him.

Thank goodness no Quidditch was not. Sander could enjoy the loneliness of his thoughts. Raising his head over the grandstands for a moment, he seemed to see a ghost of a school that could be seen here often, but Sander was now nothing to do with the ghost. He sat down on the ground for a closer look at the shoelaces.

Sorry this is so late!!!!

Nadine had been glad that the Quidditch tryouts had gone well, though she wasn't entirely sure about running the team along with Orélie. Why hadn't she been good enough to jsut get the captain's badge on her own? She had been on the team so much longer. Orélie was still so new to the team, and Nadine worried she would try to take over a bit. But maybe that wouldn't happen, at least not if she took the leadership into her own hands. She had been planning an extra training for herself at the Quidditch pitch, but saw a boy sitting on the ground. She frowned and approached him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Sander was about to get up, then looked at the stands again, there was still a ghost, but he hadn't come here to watch the ghost. Then they noticed that the other shoelace was loose and needed to be tied. Here the back sounded the girl's voice. He turned his head to the girl. '' I decided to fly.'' he refused, then got up.

Sorry this is so late..

Nadine nodded at the boy's statement. She guessed it was kind of obvious now that he pointed it out. "Well, me too." She told him. "I'm captain of the Quiditch team, so I need to practice." She said a little haughtily. "So maybe we should both stay on one side of the pitch, so we don't get into each other's way." She knew the boy wasn't on the Quidditch team, so she didn't think he would be very good at flying. Maybe she was wrong, but she assumed he wouldn't be as good as her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back