Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
It was looking mighty lovely today and Cyrus could not help himself but to go explore. The Hufflepuff wanted to get out and get some things done, such as find out where the Quidditch pitch was located. But first, he intended to find the gardens and see the magical plants! Cyrus did not know a thing about Herbology and wondered if the plants could move on their own or even talk. This was Hogwarts, after all. Anything could happen! Cyrus yawned as he entered the grounds, still having some trouble sleeping at night without his pup and his radio. It was hard adjusting and wondered how his father and mother adjusted to the new school. He had yet to ask and likely needed to, Cyrus should write to his folks soon, and check in and see how his little sister was doing. His eyes loomed over the flowers, and dubbed them as ordinary. Disappointed, Cyrus went and found an empty stone bench to sit on. Well, at least it was worth a shot to try out, right?

Ren was sitting in the bushes, his sketchpad open. He'd decided to draw something for his sister while munching on some of her homemade muffins. His sketch of a lily was coming along nicely, he thought, though it wasn't as pretty as the lily he was looking at. If he was any good with colors he thought that maybe he might be able to give his sister something nicer. Still, there was a simple beauty to the charcoal he enjoyed. He took a bite of his muffin, considering his work when suddenly his light dimmed. He looked up to see some kid sitting on a bench nearby. "Oi," He called, "Scoot a bit to the left or somethin', I can't see with you sittin' there," He had an extra muffin with him, maybe he could bribe the kid to move.

Cyrus jumped a bit when he heard a voice telling him to move to the left. Was he in the way or something? He looked all around until he found the owner of that voice. Oh, it was a Gryffindor, and a lad! Cyrus exclaimed, "I'm sorry! Here, let me move." Cyrus moved all right, but then he walked over and sat down in the bushes with the Gryffindor. A couple of leaves stuck in his hair, but he did not care. "Whatcha doing? I didn't mean to be in your way. I thought the flowers and plants would do something magical, but look like muggle stuff!" Cyrus shrugged his shoulders, hoping not to disturb him too much, but to maybe make a new friend.

Ren gave a small smile as the kid moved. "Thanks," He returned to his sketch, looking up as the boy sat next to him. He listened as the boy talked. "Nah, they're probably just used for potions and stuff," He answered the last bit first, offering the kid his other Muffin. "Here, my sister made these," He offered with a proud little smile. He took a bite of his own muffin as he tilted his sketchbook so the kid could see. "Ren Lockwood," He introduced himself before taking the last bite of his muffin.

Cyrus frowned, that sounded so boring. But, at least they were used for more than just decoration so that was pretty cool. "Better than just being there for just the bees! Bee stings hurt, but they help the plants, so yeah. Wow that is so off topic." Cyrus shrugged his shoulders and laughed it off. It was a little awkward but that didn't matter too much. He thanked the boy for handing him a muffin. He took a small bite, and it was really good! "Wow, your sister is a great baker, and you are really talented at drawing. I don't have anything like that apparently! I'm Cyrus Baros, nice to meet you, Ren!"

Ren chuckled lightly at the boys comment on bees. He was a little different, but Ren kinda liked him anyway. Normal was boring. Ren nodded as the boy introduced himself. "Thanks. Nice to meet you, Cyrus. And everyone has something. You just gotta find it." He shrugged. "I'm Gryffindor, and my sister is a year older than me in Hufflepuff. You?" He leaned back, putting his arms behind him, and crossed his ankles.

That was true. Cyrus just had to find his hidden talent and maybe that should show as he got older. Who knows! Then again maybe it was the gift to not make enemies since he had not made any so far. People just seemed to like him. “I am a Hufflepuff. My sister is younger than me so I don’t know what house she will be sorted into. She’s not as friendly as I am. She takes things too seriously like our mommy. I guess I’m more like my grandpa.” Cyrus shrugged his shoulders. His dad wasn’t too friendly either, as he was more of a loner during school. But, if he had been raised by a more loving stepmother then he might have been for all they knew.

Ren chuckled at Cyrus's words. "I have a little sister too. My older sister is an absolute sweetheart, but Rose? She'll kick your teeth in for looking at her wrong." He shuddered. "She's a complete handful. I'm glad I have a year away from her." He admitted to the other boy. "Don't get me wrong, I love her, but she's a pain." He shook his head. How could he have sisters who were exact opposites? It was like Lily was sugar and Rose was spice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back