Beatin' Out the Rug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

G'DEVENIN' FELLOW ROLEPLAYERS
</FONT>
With the return of my presence here at HNZ also comes the return of my major characters, which include a few favourites as well as some new faces that haven't yet seen the light of day. I'd like you to offer your people in a partnership of sorts, whether it be a dandy little one-off, a burgeoning saga of chills and blood, or an ever-expanding romance with room for a final.​
THIS SEASON'S CANDIDATES ARE:​
gregiconone.png

A FINAL
Gregory Yearling
Now, lots of old HNZ'ers know our Greg, but for those who don't, say hi to Artemis' eldest sibling. Gregory has been around the block with the ladies, let me tell you, but not of his own accord. The poor guy just can't hold down a girlfriend. Ever since he was a lad, all he dreamt about was having a small farm, baking bread for the children and loving up a sweet wife. It hasn't exactly turned out like that of course, especially after he found out that he had one fourth goblin blood. He's an average 6 foot, has pointed ears and slightly otherwordly strength, and has spent the last ten years or so scooting around the New Zealand and Scottish countryside in his animagus form (a white lion) and trying to settle down. Catching rabbits hasn't really improved his aims very much.

But today folks, we are looking for the big one. That all-time greatest love that you've never seen the like, and we want you. (That said, Mrs Right may also include a Mr Right, so if you're hiding a bloke out there who needs what Greg needs, you're also welcome to apply.) I encourage you to bring out the big guns here: a shy person wouldn't catch Greg. It'd be like two rubber balls meeting in mid air. A brief collision and he'd go flying away. A strong personlity is good for him! Moving on ...​
4583737.png
CMavatar.jpg

SWEET ACTION OF THE ILLEGAL KIND
Atretes and Vittorio Mattaes
You'll find that I have quite a few characters who are involved in slightly iffy trades (*cough* Brande and Allen *cough* Lovelace and Calcifur *hack*) but these guys trump those guys by a mile and a half. There is nothing this pair of twins won't do for a galleon, and I think they sold their grandmother post-partum. Still, you won't find them callous or unreasonable. In fact, it's the complete opposite. These guys are ready for whatever bad stuff you've got planned, whether you gotta put the whoopass on some mothercursers or some shady, under-the-robe deals. Or, you might just find that they're on your tail for some extra cash. You'll find them very competitive with each other when it comes to females though, so please, please do f*** with their heads a bit if you've got a flirty witch hanging around. There is nothing funnier than watching them cracking on before cracking heads. Onwards!​
a112.png

FRIENDS AND LOVE
Samuel Sykes
My dear baby Hufflepuff is a baby no longer! Samuel Sykes was that kid in school who you used to pick on in school for being tall but secretly hating yourself for doing so, 'cause he was a gentle giant. Yup, Sam is huge and he knows it, so he acts very small and never speaks out of turn. This boy's got a passion for board games, sketching, swimming and most of all, potions ... girl, say whaaaaaaaaaat?! Turns out the Hufflepuff has a dark side, though you wouldn't think so. Potions can be quite an innocent art-form, but I want to see Sam get dragged into the underworld and discover the delights of being downright bad - and I want you to help him! If you've got a former Slytherin hanging around who wants to corrupt the innocent, please be welcome to Sam, Mr-All-Purpose-Good-Guy-Greg. When I said friends and love, I didn't mean the good kind. Hell, get a whole gang out people, Death Eaters for all I care, and make him yours! Now we move to candidate number 5 ...​
2vxgmc7.png

DANGER AND A LITTLE FLING
Deirdre Yearling
Let me introduce Deirdre, obviously another of the Blackmoore/Yearling clan. Those who have met her will know that she is the eldest female sibling of the 8-strong family fued, and the one closest to Arty. The goblin blood runs a bit stronger in Deirdre, who stands about 5 feet, 1 inch and whose pointed ears just about eclipse the height of her scalp. Currently still residing in England with her father, Deirdre works as a nurse in a private muggle's hospital and has had just about enough of the never-ending monotony of her life. She once had a taste of romance and now she wants more, but (I hope) this time she'll get more than she bargained for. I want the bad boys to come around and show Deirdre just want it's really like to live in the fast (and murderous) lane of underground wizarddom. Please offer any and all males who wouldn't mind turning upside down the world of a delicate, fantasizing witch.​
TL;DR

I want a final (male or female) for Greg, some flirty witch to toy around with the twins and/or engage their services in underhand dealings, some friends or love interest for Samuel (D.E's welcome) who'll make him go just a little bit bad, and a true romance for Deirdre with just a slightly dangerous wizard. Note: I do know that Samuel Sykes is in the Inactive Users list, and I shall be rectifying that soon.​
I AWAIT YOUR COMMANDS!​
<i>
</i>​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Times New Roman">

heyy there
i have sookie here for the twins. she a mischevous 23 yearold gal looking for fun. lke the twins she does things she shouldnt transporting things mainly. but she mainly oeganises transport legally :r .

I have a few that could be of help to Samuel here.

I'm sure you remember this girl. Hoshi Koshiba, now a Death Eater and all around bad influence. She's leader of a potions ring that had slowly spread around Japan. She is set to be married but that doesn't mean she can't have fun before hand. That and she hates the man she's going to marry. Hoshi and her friend/ family from the Koshiba family can currupt now on to the next one.

Sapphire Bookchild is a Hufflepuff and an artist with always an eye out for beauty. She's nice until she gets angry then there's no stopping her from crusing someone. She came from a very bad place but she's came steonger because of it. They could meet hang out maybe get together but as soon as she finds out he's involved with the koshiba family Sapphire will leave him because she wants nothing to do with the dark side even though one of her adoptive sisters is also a Death Eater.

Well that's my idea let me know!

Kelsey -Ruth WHEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEE HAVEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUU BEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

'cause I missed you :wub: , if you forgot me I am the other part of the dynamic duo of Eric and Fabian... and ludo!

I can offer Corvin here as a possible love interest for Gregory... Corvin is currently a member of the quidditch league as a recruiter but is hoping to be transferred to magical creature division. He also is a musician who enjoys the more intimate club experience and it maybe here that they could meet. He used to live in the rural part of London if their is such a thing forgive me I am not great with foreign locations, He does own a horse and has a love for animals that is almost unworldly. He is relax and charming without being overly soft or weak... He is a few years younger but outgoing and is use to a rather active social life. However he is looking to settle down maybe buying a cat and if he finds mister right looking to eventually adopting at least 2 kids.

If you are interested my dear let me know and we can talk further.... it is good to have you back!

Thanks so much you guys! Check your inboxes for plot devices ;)

Anyone else who's still interested, there's lots more I'd like to do with the Mattaes brothers and Deirdre.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back